Infraction JonDilly1974 Infraction V2 Build Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How good are your eyes with a clear body on?
Probably not good enough for a PB pull but I was going to run it on 6S just to shake it down first.

Line it with some tape for some color to see, few strips of blue or white on the outside may help 🤷
I decided to spray it tonight. Washed it with dawn and a scouring pad. Waiting for it to air dry. Next will be cleaning it with IPA. Then mask windows. Then first coat will go down later.

I decided to spray it tonight. Washed it with dawn and a scouring pad. Waiting for it to air dry. Next will be cleaning it with IPA. Then mask windows. Then first coat will go down later.
What color? A surprise?

What color? A surprise?
Mostly blue with black windows and maybe a special lip color for the front splitter, like Dodge does. I might shoot it orange. I also have silver and white. Probably going basic on stickers. Less is more sometimes.

Ok got it painted and stickered. She’s ready to hit the field... I mean ROAD! 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️

C1E2078D-E9D3-4E71-AABD-80B5540BB346.jpeg

D50C46D8-C4F4-43B9-A7BE-0398EEE905FB.jpeg

Great job @jondilly1974 the limitless wing looks SWEET!!! I decided to do something like this as well, I’m building an infraction from parts and topping with the c8 body. Got the Max6 1650kv combo ordered for it. Just gotta finish building. Nothing crazy just another rig for the collection.
Still can’t decide on what color to paint, I was thinking maybe orange or a robin egg blue! Idk 🤷🏽‍♂️

B3BA9FA9-A8C5-467F-BAB3-219DC251816B.jpeg
image.jpg

869D9327-41C8-4CC4-B7A3-98E5DCCBCE93.jpeg

Great job @jondilly1974 the limitless wing looks SWEET!!! I decided to do something like this as well, I’m building an infraction from parts and topping with the c8 body. Got the Max6 1650kv combo ordered for it. Just gotta finish building. Nothing crazy just another rig for the collection.
Still can’t decide on what color to paint, I was thinking maybe orange or a robin egg blue! Idk 🤷🏽‍♂️

View attachment 147840View attachment 147842

View attachment 147843
Robin egg blue would be my choice out of those picks 🤘🏻

Congrats brother! Now you gotta bump those numbers up🤘🏼
You know I came home and swapped in some better gears. It’s ready to rip a new PB.

Dude. How is your throttle curve so smooth? My ish looks like I have Parkinsons!

View attachment 147840View attachment 147842

View attachment 147843
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Attachments

• 38a6a9a276559cd413e83910f91fecad8abb2249-14.jpg
    38a6a9a276559cd413e83910f91fecad8abb2249-14.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 48
Dude. How is your throttle curve so smooth? My ish looks like I have Parkinsons!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
It’s the Flysky Noble NB4 CH Speed feature. You can set the throttle delay from 0-100% anywhere from 0.1 to 10.0 seconds. I use a 7.0s setting for my runs.

Ahhhhhh. How far does your booster get you? Right now I'm rocking a 4pk futaba and knock on wood......I've never had a range issue. I'm approaching 3000ft

Ahhhhhh. How far does your booster get you? Right now I'm rocking a 4pk futaba and knock on wood......I've never had a range issue. I'm approaching 3000ft
I can’t even see that far. My total runs are under 4000ft which means I drive out about 900-1000ft, turn, make a 1800-2000ft pass, turn and come back to me. I have trouble turning around in the shadows at the big end of my road. I could probably start a little further down the road, but I don’t think it will increase my speed at the level I’m on. At some point I will need more space. But I will deal with that in due time.

The dork in me is coming out. I'm a long range shooter. I use a laser range finder to find 400-500yds yards, I drive my car down on the far right side, like on the shoulder. I use the full width of the 4 lane road to trun around to get my bearings. So now I'm on the opposite side of the road facing me at xxx distance. I dial my rates down to 25% and work my way into the far outside lane (my car seems to pull left) and go from there. My biggest issue is I can see the car coming towards me tracking well, but I cannot hear it...so I feather the throttle a lot and then when I can actually hear it, I'm very aggressive on the throttle because I've only got about 250yds to blow past me and safely slow down without out risking running into a chain link fence. The other direction, if I lose control I will run directly across a 5 lane road (turn lane).

Last edited:
You know I came home and swapped in some better gears. It’s ready to rip a new PB.
Hell ya 🤘🏼 if I can get my @ss up early enough I'm going to run the 6000 G+ packs tomorrow should push a couple more mph hopefully so be looking for about 146+🤞🏼

Hell ya 🤘🏼 if I can get my @ss up early enough I'm going to run the 6000 G+ packs tomorrow should push a couple more mph hopefully so be looking for about 146+🤞🏼
Heck yeah brother. Let’s get it. I would be out right now if it wasn’t still raining from yesterday. Supposedly going to rain most of this week. I’m itching like a cracked fiend waiting to get back out. Hell I even considered a wet pass 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😜😜

Heck yeah brother. Let’s get it. I would be out right now if it wasn’t still raining from yesterday. Supposedly going to rain most of this week. I’m itching like a cracked fiend waiting to get back out. Hell I even considered a wet pass 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😜😜
Well my @ss slept in 🤣 so be tomorrow lol. Just sucks as I usually have about a 2hr window from about 9:30 to 11 where it's calm enough, so if I don't get up early enough and get packs charging I'm SOL. But all good always another day and like to make sure I'm not rushing or forgetting anything👍🏼

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back