Senton Let’s build a Senton 3s from scratch together 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get the whole assembly or just the metal spur but if you get just rhe spur you will need an extra slipper pad to compensate for the difference in thickness.

Why that much ? It was like 75 when I got it lol. I got full assembly for one of mine and just built the other one lol
Arrma 4S BLX 0.8Mod HD Steel Spur Gear (57T)
1 x ARA310945Arrma 4S BLX 0.8Mod HD Steel Spur Gear (57T)$31.99
Arrma 4S BLX 0.8Mod Steel Slipper Set (57T)
1 x ARA310948Arrma 4S BLX 0.8Mod Steel Slipper Set (57T)$69.99
Doh! 😖 , that spur is already on the slipper set isn’t it .

First to arrive, just today.😬

image.jpg

This is going to be a long, expensive project 💰💸. Please don’t ask how much is being spent, it will just give me buyers remorse. Ultimately it should be something I’ll be very happy with. Not built by some 9 year old hypnotized zombie on a production line in a foreign country plugging in the same part hour after hour.

Last edited:
Only thing I've heard about ceramic is they are amazing for the motor but not so great for the outside of the rig. I've never tried them so I honestly don't know but that's what I read a few times.
Only thing I've heard about ceramic is they are amazing for the motor but not so great for the outside of the rig. I've never tried them so I honestly don't know but that's what I read a few times.
On that note im super interested in seeing if they are good. I got fast Eddie's for my noto and really need to change them all on the bigrock lol never been done 😬

On that note im super interested in seeing if they are good. I got fast Eddie's for my noto and really need to change them all on the bigrock lol never been done 😬

I’ve done fast eddy kits in the past and I am 100% satisfied so far. Will update as things come together.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back