Senton Let’s build a Senton 3s from scratch together 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not. Is it a straight fit? Got pics?
It should be a straight fit. I have never tried it though. You need the brace, the end pieces, and screws and bushings.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA320532
https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA320531
https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA320528
It's the same thing as in the Vortex, but you get the 240mm center red bar instead of the 200mm center red bar.

Edit: for some reason I thought the Vortex had one, I guess not, but it will work in the Vortex too!
The Vortex has a built in spot to mount the brace!
Screenshot 2021-05-19 9.40.07 AM.png

Screenshot 2021-05-19 9.39.43 AM.png

Last edited:
Thanks, fair warning though, Back Orders and shipping delays and my not being familiar with the platform means this could take awhile. As a matter of fact I just got off the phone with Amain regarding two large orders not being shipped. Got everything straightened out and should get both next week.👌

Thanks, fair warning though, Back Orders and shipping delays and my not being familiar with the platform means this could take awhile. As a matter of fact I just got off the phone with Amain regarding two large orders not being shipped. Got everything straightened out and should get both next week.👌
Yeah, I know the platform really well lol. I have three, ones for parts now, of these platforms, and worked on my cousins Senton 3s. I have opened up everything and know just about everything there is to know. Not trying to flex, promise. ;)

Glad you got it figured out, how much are the orders delayed?

Yeah, I know the platform really well lol. I have three, ones for parts now, of these platforms, and worked on my cousins Senton 3s. I have opened up everything and know just about everything there is to know. Not trying to flex, promise. ;)

Glad you got it figured out, how much are the orders delayed?
Ordered on the 10th, should be here early next week. Thanks for following my build, sounds like you can help me out if have a problem. Not having owned a Senton 3s I’m building it from the interactive exploded view on the website and previous experience with other builds.

Ugh! I should have bought two HR diffs while I had the chance.🤦🏻‍♂️ I can’t find it anywhere and it looks like it won’t be available until late July. Oh well, got one for now that I’ll put in the rear. Ordered el cheapo one from Jennys to use in the meantime.

Ugh! I should have bought two HR diffs while I had the chance.🤦🏻‍♂️ I can’t find it anywhere and it looks like it won’t be available until late July. Oh well, got one for now that I’ll put in the rear. Ordered el cheapo one from Jennys to use in the meantime.
Yeah I need 4bof them lol 2 for the bigrock and 2 for the senton. They both have upgraded ones from arrma but I want the all metal cases too. I haven't been able to find them In sock at all dagnabit.

Yeah I need 4bof them lol 2 for the bigrock and 2 for the senton. They both have upgraded ones from arrma but I want the all metal cases too. I haven't been able to find them In sock at all dagnabit.
So they are worth the price? I really don't want to spend $200 to get all metal diffs front and rear unless it's worth the price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back