Let’s see your EV!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Show us all those sweet electric cars everyone’s raving about. Don’t forget to give us a look under the hood👍
4AC5BCBC-FF96-45CE-A219-B9497BDCBD6D.jpeg

This is my Arrma Granite 4X4 V3 3S blx
3FEFA48A-28E7-4243-89DC-5EBDB3B4D83E.jpeg

1E89C957-DD58-4E88-9F9C-4D413882CF80.jpeg

B7E417A2-E44C-4837-BC32-E4BE38899995.jpeg

7C94AC0C-500F-4B64-836D-D627BD67C2B2.jpeg

the nearest costco is 2hr away.. This is not a prob for me.
Mine is about a mile away. Second closest is 10 mins away. 🤣 Cheapest has by far in our area. Usually $0.25-$0.50 below local averages. BP across the street is usually $0.50 more as a rule. Even they are usually full too.

It would also be great if solar panels became more efficient. This Dutch company just released this solar car, but it's panels barely provide any electricity compared to current cars' battery size
https://lightyear.one/

Honestly, I can't wait until electric cars are perfect. I plan on turning my FJ into an electric off-road rig one day. An electric 4x4 could do some serious rock climbing with all that torque.
There's a YT'er that is doing a Mil Surplus Hummer. He just got it registered with DMV. Needed a lengthy inpection before DMV would allow the EV conversion to be registered. This thing has a battery the size of a house.

There's a YT'er that is doing a Mil Surplus Hummer. He just got it registered with DMV. Needed a lengthy inpection before DMV would allow the EV conversion to be registered. This thing has a battery the size of a house.

Nice now all he has to do is get rid of the orbital gears and go straight axel so it is reliable. The humvee would be perfect tons of space for batteries and it's lightweight due to being mostly alluminum.

Depending on the torgue of the motor(s) , used, he might need to have the reduction gearing in place to keep the Hummers ability intact. For extreme off road use.

IF there were no "new green deal" efforts, IF the Canadian guvment wasn't in bed with the current US guvment, we would STILL be producing our own oil and it would be sold to Canada. Now because of these efforts, both guvments are "capitalizing" on gas, yes, they are making money selling it to us at a MUCH higher profit than before. They are trying to price you out at the gas pump to make you jump on their agenda. Because of the NGD efforts, gas pricing was going WAY up before the WAR in Ukraine even started and its still climbing.

If no one thinks this government OR the Canadian government is doing that to you, I have some ocean front property to give you for FREE in Arizona. I'm not disagreeing with Elon whatsoever; I have enough just Tesla stock to buy 3 top of the line EV's. Elon himself said what the government is doing with gas prices is wrong.

BTW, none of my information is incorrect. Have you ever been to China? Have you ever been to India? I have and I can tell you for certain, the scooters in both countries that run on 2 cycle oils are one of the main problems. Fix them, I'll jump on board. BUT, until then you cant MAKE a country simply convert over to EV's when 99% of the population still uses gas.

If you want to know what's really going on you have to look for it. No search engine, no media source is telling you squat about the truth.

Screenshot from 2023-03-27 16-03-50.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back