Kraton Lets see pics of your Kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! $32? SMH! No, these are actually the wheels off of a Pirates 2 truck i had before, but they pretty much are the same wheels.

Don't get me wrong they balloon like a byatch! But i just wanted something cheap for now. I just bought my Kraton 1 month ago and with buying a 2 -6s batteries, dust cover, wheelie bar, front bumper, rear skid plate, heatsink with fan, wheel nuts. I was close to $1000 already and didn't have the money for new wheels yet...so just slapped those wheels on for now until i decide which ones i want.

I don't really like the stock wheels. I like a lower profile tire and the stock ones are too much sidewall for my liking.

I like the Sweep Racing wheels. I might get those but at @ $150 for a set they are pretty expensive and they are extremely low profile so might be a bit too little sidewall for me so yeah....still deciding which wheels.

I wish they had custom wheels that you could design like they have for an actual car....that would be cool to have for RC cars/trucks.

Last edited:
V4 Hulk Buster

20210124_191732.jpg

20210124_191840.jpg

20210124_191754.jpg

20210124_192007.jpg

20210124_192050.jpg

You guys like these wheels? I don't know if they would look good on a Kraton. I am more into a 5 star/spoke kind of wheel. They look good on every vehicle.

Screenshot_20210131-011243_eBay.jpg

You guys like these wheels? I don't know if they would look good on a Kraton. I am more into a 5 star/spoke kind of wheel. They look good on every vehicle.

View attachment 123742
I can take a picture of them later and put them on my kraton I have a set have only ever used them twice they're awful

Lol! All i needed to know, but yeah if you have a chance i would be curious to still see what they look like. Thanks
These are scorpion. Same as raptor. Different tread patterns still same zero traction.

16121215943944990729858445553325.jpg

These are scorpion. Same as raptor. Different tread patterns still same zero traction.

View attachment 123804
Hey! Thanks for doing that! I appreciate it. Oh ok. Yeah i don't really like the way the wheels look anyway. Too many spokes and tires are too low of a profile also. Like i said i am more into like a 5 or 6 spoke/star pattern type of wheel

Wow! $32? SMH! No, these are actually the wheels off of a Pirates 2 truck i had before, but they pretty much are the same wheels.

Don't get me wrong they balloon like a byatch! But i just wanted something cheap for now. I just bought my Kraton 1 month ago and with buying a 2 -6s batteries, dust cover, wheelie bar, front bumper, rear skid plate, heatsink with fan, wheel nuts. I was close to $1000 already and didn't have the money for new wheels yet...so just slapped those wheels on for now until i decide which ones i want.

I don't really like the stock wheels. I like a lower profile tire and the stock ones are too much sidewall for my liking.

I like the Sweep Racing wheels. I might get those but at @ $150 for a set they are pretty expensive and they are extremely low profile so might be a bit too little sidewall for me so yeah....still deciding which wheels.

I wish they had custom wheels that you could design like they have for an actual car....that would be cool to have for RC cars/trucks.
I just wanted to know as I've almost bought them a few times now. Have you blown any up on 6s, or stripped out the hex, cracked a rim.

You may want to consider these SR Terrain crushers the way you like to drive. I have them for my Kraton. They come in chrome/colors I think also. if you like it pretty. Just some ideas down the road. These would look sick on a slammed K6. 👍 :cool:

Terrain Crusher WHD wheels Black pair | sweepracing

20210131_153918.jpg

I just wanted to know as I've almost bought them a few times now. Have you blown any up on 6s, or stripped out the hex, cracked a rim.

No, but then again it would depend on your driving style i guess. I don't hammer full throttle the whole time i drive. I might do short sprints at full speed but then i will drop down to 75% throttle for a bit and then back to 100%. So i usually change my speeds up during my driving session.

That being said, i don't expect these wheels to last long as i know they are cheap, but i like that type of wheel style; the spoke pattern...so it was more for looks but i know that they will probably not last long. Just using until i find another wheel that i like that is better quality.

I like the Sweep Racing wheels but they are a bit too low of a profile on the tires and i don't really like the tread pattern either on the off road wheels. I like the tread to protrude from the tires as the Sweep wheels tread is flat around the whole tire.

I have had Duratrax wheels before on my Arrma Granite but am a bit hesitant to buy those also as some of them are over 4" wide. They just seem to be really wide for the Kraton...like all tire. They are bigger and heavier than the stock Copperhead 2 tires. That will probably put some stress on the motor I would think.
Sweep road crushers on a slightly lowered kraton

View attachment 123820

Yeah...i mean i do like the SRC wheel styles but just a tad too low profile for me. I like a bit more sidewall. Not alot of sidewall like the stock tires but somewhere in between.

I know...i am too damn picky about wheels and tires but i think wheels and tires are what sets off and completes the look of the truck. Some people just about the bashing and could care less. I like my Kraton to look good while sitting on my shelf...like a show truck...lol!.
You may want to consider these SR Terrain crushers the way you like to drive. I have them for my Kraton. They come in chrome/colors I think also. if you like it pretty. Just some ideas down the road. These would look sick on a slammed K6. 👍 :cool:

Terrain Crusher WHD wheels Black pair | sweepracing

View attachment 123821

Looks good though. I like the wheel style pattern and i think the chrome ones might look good also. Where did you get the white wing from? Or is it just painted?

Last edited:
Have you tried looking at grp or proline?
Have you tried looking at grp or proline?

I like the Proline Trenchers and its easy to find these for the 8s Kraton but how do i find the Proloc rings for the 6s Kraton? Is it 2 separate parts that i need or can i buy the Proline Trenchers with the Beadlock ring already attached to the wheels?
Screenshot_20210131-165602_Chrome.jpg

I like the Proline Trenchers and its easy to find these for the 8s Kraton but how do i find the Proloc rings for the 6s Kraton? Is it 2 separate parts that i need or can i buy the Proline Trenchers with the Beadlock ring already attached to the wheels?View attachment 123834
No unfortunately 99% are premounted those bead locks I believe are only for the xmaxx
There isn't really a good selection in the 1/8 mt range.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back