Limitless Lim V2 build. It’s Lim time. Time to Lim it up. Digging the Limification sensation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much, Tex.
Well, I have “plans” today and tonight, and also all day tomorrow. These plans were not devised by me, but rather by my lovely and talented wife. So the best case scenario is I can start prepping for paint tomorrow night. We’ll see how it goes. I want to do it NOW, as it’s the part of the build I’ve been looking the most forward to. Sigh… Anyway, who needs social interaction and bar hopping and restaurant visits. I’m a good cook, I have booze at home, and I don’t need to hang out with anybody that won’t come to my house. I’m just grousing, but I really don’t enjoy getting out much anymore. I prefer entertaining myself in solace.

I might come visit the fall, the colors are awesome! But I'm leaving before the Nor'easter hits and get stuck till the spring.

Great work. You are a man of many talents.

Anyway, who needs social interaction and bar hopping and restaurant visits. I’m a good cook, I have booze at home, and I don’t need to hang out with anybody that won’t come to my house. I’m just grousing, but I really don’t enjoy getting out much anymore. I prefer entertaining myself in solace.
I can get onboard with that....although I don't know if I'm a good cook.

There are a slew of good restaurants in VT though. Then tomorrow, as long as you're not too hungover, you can retreat to the workspace and get down, unbothered. That's usually how it works for me...

Just invite everyone at the bar to your house!!!!!

Reverse psychology!!!!
Who’s dumb now ??? lol
I actually did that once. And several people actually came. At least a dozen? The next day when we were cleaning up the carnage I had to promise my wife…never again! I promise, honey!
I might come visit the fall, the colors are awesome! But I'm leaving before the Nor'easter hits and get stuck till the spring.

Great work. You are a man of many talents.
That’s very kind, thank you. Toss me a PM if you’re ever in the 802!
I can get onboard with that....although I don't know if I'm a good cook.

There are a slew of good restaurants in VT though. Then tomorrow, as long as you're not too hungover, you can retreat to the workspace and get down, unbothered. That's usually how it works for me...
That would have been cool, but now my seriously hung over self is preparing the house for an impromptu birthday party for my BFAM Pete.
There was much fun had last night, I did enjoy myself. My wife gets a gold star for being DD.

We’re way too low to continue safely. Going to have to go higher for sure.
IMG_6472.jpeg

Well, we’re getting there. I think the altimeter is a big help…. We’re climbing!
IMG_3134.jpeg

And Jesus Harold Christ, Nacho. I’m trying to work here!
IMG_3135.jpeg

Whatever…

I still have a bit to do on this (suspension alignment, fab a new front splitter to better meet the body, bind the radio, put in the lights, etc.) but she’s pretty much a wrap. See https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/917k-gt-body-for-lim-v2.68841/ for more body pix and an explanation of some disappointments.
IMG_6550.jpeg

I’ll post a final when I’m totally done with the internals. This was a fun build, all in all.

I still have a bit to do on this (suspension alignment, fab a new front splitter to better meet the body, bind the radio, put in the lights, etc.) but she’s pretty much a wrap. See https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/917k-gt-body-for-lim-v2.68841/ for more body pix and an explanation of some disappointments.
View attachment 350149
I’ll post a final when I’m totally done with the internals. This was a fun build, all in all.
That's a work of art, man. Outstanding.

View attachment 350149
That's bad ass Dan, another sweet build

View attachment 350149
Fantastic looking build, my man. Looks righteous! I dig it. 😎

I should have mine done this weekend. My decals arrived from MCI.
Nice! Put on a fresh X-Acto blade. 😊 I remember you saying you contacted him for a project, can’t wait to see it!

Have you had luck getting PP parts? This is the second time I’ve gotten an in stock notification, and immediately clicked on the link, only to find the item already out of stock again 😂

Back