Mojave Mo powa baby! (1100kv build)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much traffic! So cold out!! 94 in the cold on 6s! I’ll take it. Probably got 5-6 runs in. First was 84 then 88 then 89 then 91 and finally 94! The steering servo went out and twitching. Gotta investigate and or replace. Fml

@MFM sick run man. Youll hit 100 before you know it. Sadly I will have to bow out of the 100MPH race. My family decided to pack up and move cross country so i have been super busy with getting my house ready for listing. Been Neglecting the hobby big time lately. I have everything to make it go vroom now lol, just no time to actually install everything and give it a go. Once im in Alberta and settled ill get back in on the race and just try to beat your top speed.

Yeah dude I was getting anxious to get it in! Been sitting for months waiting for the weather to cooperate! This week is going to be nice and in the 60’s so I’m gonna have at it again! After I hit 100 on 6 I’m gonna give it a few passes on 8 and I’m done!! I miss ripping her off-road or anywhere! Lol. Good luck w the move! From where to where?

Yeah dude I was getting anxious to get it in! Been sitting for months waiting for the weather to cooperate! This week is going to be nice and in the 60’s so I’m gonna have at it again! After I hit 100 on 6 I’m gonna give it a few passes on 8 and I’m done!! I miss ripping her off-road or anywhere! Lol. Good luck w the move! From where to where?
From Nova scotia, Canada..... to Alberta Canada. We lived in Alberta for 10 years and recently moved home. Its not for us so we are heading back west. and to be honest im almost in the same boat with the mojave. I do enjoy trying to go for speed, but at the end of the day it is an offroad rig and i really enjoy bashing it in the dirt... so the speed thing will happen for me, just not as quickly as i planned.

From Nova scotia, Canada..... to Alberta Canada. We lived in Alberta for 10 years and recently moved home. Its not for us so we are heading back west. and to be honest im almost in the same boat with the mojave. I do enjoy trying to go for speed, but at the end of the day it is an offroad rig and i really enjoy bashing it in the dirt... so the speed thing will happen for me, just not as quickly as i planned.
Same here,here's 103mph notorious now..lmao

20210304_220359.jpg

Gotta swap out my steering servo tonight and have another go at it tomorrow! Gonna be nice day out so I’m hoping to get there! Still having problems using the gnss.

I’m from Nova Scotia as well but been in Ottawa for 20 years. Stop in on your way west for a socially distant bash! 👍

Final stage complete!! Fresh everything, butter smooth, lubed up greasy like the first time talking ur woman into trying anal! Ready for full penetration from the 15hp hammer! Done screwing around w servos!! Had to file the eBay mount to fit this monster past the cord safely. Steering failure approaching 100mph is unacceptable!! Wires needed proper routing and attention since popping servos in and out. Wire maintenance is a must!
should have decent weather tomorrow and Sunday. Been scouting for safe spots to go at it so I’ll be in new waters!! A little nervous not gonna lie. I will have the WR and the title this weekend w out a bout!! Stay tuned! Subscribe share like dislike troll or what ever floats ur boat! If I get a shitton of views I’m gonna have a special treat for my fans!!!! @Gabe8501 knows what I’m talking bout!!
4EB96F30-5980-41A5-B3F4-66CD8E3D8217.jpeg
0C6AFD51-FCE0-49B0-86D0-38CA5B138395.jpeg
6CABDFCA-19B9-4E0B-8009-CE84390FA269.jpeg
E21BFF65-D3B5-407B-964A-0630B5E1A992.jpeg

Fo all y’all haters that said it couldn’t be done or that you’ve already done it, watch how it’s done. I might let u know how I did it ;-). Hahahaha. Lol. J/k. No haters all fans! All for my peeps!
hope everyone safe and healthy!!

Well we finally did it!! The “royal” we that is. The new speed run spot turned out to be decent. Very few cars. Was able to do half a dozen runs on 6s for the world record!
WR- first 100mph Mojave 6s
WR- fastest Mojave 6s (103mph)

world record first 100 mph mojave vid here

World record fastest Mojave here

So the second video ended short. GoPro died. Got one more pass and hit new pb103mph and wrecked on the brakes sliding to a stop and lost control! Thought I busted another $150 servo but the hot racing horn took the blast!! Banged up the JBI square adapter and scuffed the black pearl body!! Fml. Gonna tear her down and rebuild back to the monster off road freak she was intended to be;-). Adding huge cap pack to handle 8s bashes.
Carnage here.
D6BE59F8-F7B4-4DC2-993B-93C44D634739.jpeg
32DD2594-AE49-4140-85F2-D79573C673A3.jpeg
E91AF354-77E0-44E0-B04C-AF2187A879C2.jpeg

07B0D9D3-85DE-4B4C-BB5B-5152CB5924C9.png
61D85049-8AAE-47A0-A586-2DB41AE426BB.png

Well we finally did it!! The “royal” we that is. The new speed run spot turned out to be decent. Very few cars. Was able to do half a dozen runs on 6s for the world record!
WR- first 100mph Mojave 6s
WR- fastest Mojave 6s (103mph)

world record first 100 mph mojave vid here

World record fastest Mojave here

So the second video ended short. GoPro died. Got one more pass and hit new pb103mph and wrecked on the brakes sliding to a stop and lost control! Thought I busted another $150 servo but the hot racing horn took the blast!! Banged up the JBI square adapter and scuffed the black pearl body!! Fml. Gonna tear her down and rebuild back to the monster off road freak she was intended to be;-). Adding huge cap pack to handle 8s bashes.
Carnage here.
View attachment 133673View attachment 133674View attachment 133675
View attachment 133677View attachment 133678
Love the PB brother! Got me thirsty AF for a Mojave 😜 Just what I need, another freaking rig. Might have to be a MEXB

That’s it! I’m done w the speed runs on this rig! Now that I got the title I don’t care how much faster people gonna get it! There’s always someone faster. She is much more fun ripping off road! Next time y’all see her she will be completely different;-).

If I hit 1k views on my vid I will do a full send off a ramp at 100mph for my fans!! Lol. I promised a bunch of people I’d do it and post the vid lol.

That’s it! I’m done w the speed runs on this rig! Now that I got the title I don’t care how much faster people gonna get it! There’s always someone faster. She is much more fun ripping off road! Next time y’all see her she will be completely different;-).

If I hit 1k views on my vid I will do a full send off a ramp at 100mph for my fans!! Lol. I promised a bunch of people I’d do it and post the vid lol.
Sign me up. I’m gonna write a script to refresh the vid a million times 🤣😜

I have the ramp and location already chosen for this! I will be hitting the ramp at full speed on road and landing somewhere off road lol. Got my buddy w his GoPro and mine will be inside the truck for on board footage! Been planning it almost as long as this build lol.

I have the ramp and location already chosen for this! I will be hitting the ramp at full speed on road and landing somewhere off road lol. Got my buddy w his GoPro and mine will be inside the truck for on board footage! Been planning it almost as long as this build lol.
I would be surprised if the ramp holds up to a 100mph Mojave hitting it but I am here for it. That would be so fun to watch. 🤣🤘🏻

It’s 1/2” thick diamond plate steel. They use it at one of the loading docks at one of my schools. I’ve sent my talion off it a few times but into the parking lot. I think I might have the vid on my channel.
So I’ll load it up in the truck and set it for full send!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back