My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've started taking a small backpack on my daily runs to pick up trash along the route, figuring that I'll eventually get all the stuff picked up ad it will be nice.

Well, one of the beer cans I picked up was in the ditch with drainage water, picked it up, dumped out the water/mud as best I can and tossed it in the pack. Turns out there was still quite a bit of mud in it and it reeked. It leaked through my bag and onto my shirt and smelled like roadkill. Immediately had to double wash everything upon getting home. That's what I get for trying to to do a little service for the community.

I've started taking a small backpack on my daily runs to pick up trash along the route, figuring that I'll eventually get all the stuff picked up ad it will be nice.

Well, one of the beer cans I picked up was in the ditch with drainage water, picked it up, dumped out the water/mud as best I can and tossed it in the pack. Turns out there was still quite a bit of mud in it and it reeked. It leaked through my bag and onto my shirt and smelled like roadkill. Immediately had to double wash everything upon getting home. That's what I get for trying to to do a little service for the community.
Thank you for doing the right thing.

BANGGOOD :mad:

That's it..🙃

Yeah their cs isn't the best but they don't speak a word of English so it is very easy for things to get lost in translation. Using simple short sentences, no slang words or abbreviations ect also giving them pictures or videos showing the problem helps tremendously. They sell everything you can imagine and most have no idea what half of it is so you have to explain it to them like it's their first day on the job and they have zero experience.

Not really a rant but a fact. And a rant 🤷‍♂️.

The harder you work, the more efficiant you are, the better you do your job, the more you get ahead of schedule ............ the more the boss expects of you and the more work you are given to do in the same time period. Thus the quicker you get burnt out.

I'm begining to understand why the old guys at work just take their sweet time. Slow and steady. Maybe their not lazy but smart.
I work for the post office, so yeah, I end up doing more work than the lazy people every single time. I just don't try to dwell on it, since I start getting mad. But your situation is different. My situation has been going on since 2006 and it will never end.

Rock crawlers and street bashers have ruined off road bashing for me, lol. Barely requires any maintenance, just charge batteries, head out, have a ball, come home, storage charge the batteries and hang the rig up in its spot. 90% of the wrenching time is spent on upgrades and performance improvements instead of fixing problems.

Just got back from running my Talion and Notorious and all I could think on the way home is: WHY? Dirt and rocks fill the chassis, the back of the SUV, etc. Pinion came off the Talion 3 minutes in on the first tumble, tried to put it back on and swear I barely avoided rounding the grub I tightened it down so hard. Right back out and first small jump pinion came off, never had a problem with pinions coming off in 3 years of bashing and this thing had 2 days for the Loctite to cure. But its not the pinion thats bothering me. Its that I can't get much fun time in before something else needs to be fixed. Don't even send them or bash that hard anymore, trying to avoid spending more money and time fixing things and yet I rarely get more than a few packs without issues. My street Typhon has had at least 40 packs run through it since the last time it needed to be wrenched on, lol.

I am the same way, I'm usually polite but some of these nimrods insist on telling me how I'm making a mistake. Most of them just look like they are casing the joint.

His mother was out on sidewalk with boxes of candy bars <<<< So was she hot? :ROFLMAO:
No she wasn't. Would of bought all candy bars including wagon if that was the case.

Rock crawlers and street bashers have ruined off road bashing for me, lol. Barely requires any maintenance, just charge batteries, head out, have a ball, come home, storage charge the batteries and hang the rig up in its spot. 90% of the wrenching time is spent on upgrades and performance improvements instead of fixing problems.

Just got back from running my Talion and Notorious and all I could think on the way home is: WHY? Dirt and rocks fill the chassis, the back of the SUV, etc. Pinion came off the Talion 3 minutes in on the first tumble, tried to put it back on and swear I barely avoided rounding the grub I tightened it down so hard. Right back out and first small jump pinion came off, never had a problem with pinions coming off in 3 years of bashing and this thing had 2 days for the Loctite to cure. But its not the pinion thats bothering me. Its that I can't get much fun time in before something else needs to be fixed. Don't even send them or bash that hard anymore, trying to avoid spending more money and time fixing things and yet I rarely get more than a few packs without issues. My street Typhon has had at least 40 packs run through it since the last time it needed to be wrenched on, lol.
I agree 100% but sometimes I still need to bash. My Gorgon has been getting most of my bash time lately because it doesn't need as much space as the Mojave. Running out of good bashing spots. :( My Typhon is set up for street bashing so I don't count it as a basher anymore.

So cannab*s is legal here now in Germany. Will bring some great influx of the sort of tourists we don't really want. The local lakes in the city are so overrun in summer by tourists anyway. Some cannabis smell here and there. Mostly spanish and englisch you hear at the lakes here in Berlin. Little German. And now? Will it be fun at those lakes in summer with that smell just about everywhere? What will it do to those local teenagers that hang out there normally? Is that all that we have for them? Already got SUPs a few years ago to hang out with the family on the water to get away from all the commotion. Sure, locking up people for using cannabis is way overdone. Everybody can have 3 cannab*s plants now. Driving another issue. THC way higher then in the 90ies.

I think I need to make a radio controlled swan. With a windshield washer pump to shoot some water now and then. They won't know if they are hallucinating or not. Sound module sounds cool too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Unfortunately I have not found a swan (yet) that looks real enough.

Last edited:
I agree 100% but sometimes I still need to bash. My Gorgon has been getting most of my bash time lately because it doesn't need as much space as the Mojave. Running out of good bashing spots. :( My Typhon is set up for street bashing so I don't count it as a basher anymore.
My offroaders have seen less use since I started doing speedruns. For example, I finished rebuilding the Kraton 6s about 11 months ago but haven't bashed it yet. I never finished the Typhon 6s build. In fact I borrowed the electronics out of it for my 3s Typhon. Speedrunning has most of my focus atm.

I thought it was spring here now..... 😠
17122072822175892974161394917949.jpg

I really hate a large box for nothing. Amazon has so much $$$$$$, that they could not care less. :mad:. Not good for the landfills. 🤷‍♂️
Landfill, what's that? We recycle everything in Cali. I threw some old Gummy Bears in the trash the other day and got a ticket from the trash police. Apparently I left DNA on the packaging. I would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for those meddling kids. 😜

The box is a waste of money for Amazon and a waste of space on the truck, which we pay for both indirectly.

I have a huge problem with people soliciting and knocking on my front door when I live in a HOA that clearly has a large sign posted at the one and only entrance into the hood as well as a private property, no trespassing sign in my yard that can't be missed as you approach my front door. I can only conclude that these people are extremely brave or extremely ignorant. I suspect a bit of both...and no, it's not just the old man in me. Have always been this way especially when they appear with no vehicle in sight, no uniform and empty handed. The exception was when a very young boy approached my garage as I was under my jeep, working on it. He was very polite and apologized for interrupting me. His mother was out on sidewalk with boxes of candy bars in a wagon. So impressed I bought several bars from him. Everyone else can kiss my aged a$$. Ok I'm done done, going to TSC to buy some electric razor wire.View attachment 357464
I have a "No Soliciting" sign right next to the door bell. They ring it anyway, I ask them what that says and what it means. They give some BS excuse and I tell them, Your product sounds great, but since you can't read English I can't do business with you."

My favorite one is they tell me they are working on a neighbors house and they sent them over. "Ok if you have a reference, then who was that? Give me and address or a name".

Every time I go fishing a take a trash bag with me and clean up what what other A-Holes left behind.
Must be these people.
1712208904113.png

Found this watching a chase on YT. I went to check out the area on maps where they disappeared and it went right to a pile of trash.

Last edited:
Well it happened again. Some young man, looked maybe 20 knocks on my door at 7pm last night!! No uniform, no car, no business card. Dogs are going crazy. I answer door and he ask if I have an attack dog inside. I said the dog is not your biggest problem but I am!! Pointed to no trespassing sign about 5 ft from him that he walked by. Asked him if he believed in Jesus cuz he might meet him tonight if he doesn't leave immediately!!! He left. About 15 minutes later I decide to drive around complex to see if he's still soliciting or scoping out homes. Found a woman yelling at him that lived in my hood. I stopped and read him the riot act as well. He apologized and said he already called his partner to come and pick him up. Explained we pay dues in here to keep his kind out!!! The nerve and stupidity of people blows my mind!

Well it happened again. Some young man, looked maybe 20 knocks on my door at 7pm last night!! No uniform, no car, no business card. Dogs are going crazy. I answer door and he ask if I have an attack dog inside. I said the dog is not your biggest problem but I am!! Pointed to no trespassing sign about 5 ft from him that he walked by. Asked him if he believed in Jesus cuz he might meet him tonight if he doesn't leave immediately!!! He left. About 15 minutes later I decide to drive around complex to see if he's still soliciting or scoping out homes. Found a woman yelling at him that lived in my hood. I stopped and read him the riot act as well. He apologized and said he already called his partner to come and pick him up. Explained we pay dues in here to keep his kind out!!! The nerve and stupidity of people blows my mind!
Dude, that sucks. But like your house, it’s better to heed the dangers that I present over that of any pet. I’m not in a gated community. Since you are, I’d be b’tching to my HOA until they got sick of me. Privacy is what you pay for. Keep those a$$holes the f’ck out of your community or ask for a refund.

My wife was walking the dog in the park and some shady dude asked here "Does your dog bite". She said "Only when she needs to." He just kept walking.

Dogs are a huge deterrent to thieves. They don't care about getting beaten, arrested or shot for some reason, but a yippy chihuahua will make them S*#t themselves.

Yum, I love fingers.
Chihuahua-biting-arm.jpg

Well..... apparently it's faster to get parts from USA and China to Norway, than use postal service within the country. Guess they have lost my package....from where the package got picket up, to my house, it's about 400miles. But....18 days??
Unfortunately it happens. Did you send them an email? The CS response is pretty good actually. Sorry that happened to you . I try my best to get stuff where it has to in my little part that I do at the main distribution center here in SAT TX.

Unfortunately it happens. Did you send them an email? The CS response is pretty good actually. Sorry that happened to you . I try my best to get stuff where it has to in my little part that I do at the main distribution center here in SAT TX.
Yes, I contacted the courier here, and they said if it doesn't show up any news in the app the next 7 days, they will refund me. And the person I bought from will get his money for the item he sold. Just sucks for me, cause it was the new mmx8s.. I got it for a fairly good deal, it was never used, just opened. (185$). But new from store I have to pay 295$ for it here 😐

Back