Need some help choosing..!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RC DUDE81 .. So just to confirm its, kraton/noto/outcast hubs,axles,hexs.. with Mojave arms, R dogbones, F driveshafts, steering turnbuckles, rear turnbuckles...????

Get a black notorious. Love mine!

View attachment 56430
How did you detail that body to make it look so realistic and trail driven???. I've been wanting to paint and detail a body like that with dents for my scale crawler. I would get maximum scale points at a SORRCA event with a body like your Notorious.(y)(y):LOL: I like your creativity!

How did you detail that body to make it look so realistic and trail driven???. I've been wanting to paint and detail a body like that with dents for my scale crawler. I would get maximum scale points at a SORRCA event with a body like your Notorious.(y)(y):LOL: I like your creativity!
I appreciate the love. It's a very methodical and tedious process. Tell you what, send me any rig you want "detailed" and I'll put it through my process until it is scaled to your liking...no charge!! ??

I appreciate the love. It's a very methodical and tedious process. Tell you what, send me any rig you want "detailed" and I'll put it through my process until it is scaled to your liking...no charge!! ??
I love bodies with character. :D Can you do body build thread to teach us all? :LOL:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back