Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing ppl kill a set of tires on one street bash, some two. Plan on buying tires by the dozen, they smoke up fast. Lol

Seeing ppl kill a set of tires on one street bash, some two. Plan on buying tires by the dozen, they smoke up fast. Lol
Yeah, most of the vids I see are ending the tires with one run - bloody donuts, they're so much fun but you better have spares on hand. All I want to know is which GRPs are most like the stock tires. They hook up well but aren't hard enough to stand up to donuts, power sliding, & drifting. If you want the donuts, then use S6 or S7, they'll last a heck of a lot longer than the softer treads.

Can’t wait to see videos of you guys. I’m holding off atm bc my wife lost her job of 10years. She can’t buy shoes and I can’t buy rc’s...thankfully that’s all it comes to.
You could really make a speed demon with a typhon with talion chassis. It would be narrow and long maybe run hub extenders for a little more width. The arrmas are great for that mix and match reason.
The Limitless with the Infraction body would be for me I think. I have so many spares I could get one going in an hour or so and upgrade as money permits...
I’m guessing the Limitless use the same layout except the spool and body mounts right? What else?

I want this thing so badly. My LHS will be setting one aside for me.
My LHS will call me as soon as they get the demo of either. I don't care which one at this point. I won't use the electronics anyway. I don't feel like waiting 2 months or hounding the LHS everyday. Besides if they get both, they're a call away from an instant profits.

Yes, motor mount can be flipped 180deg, motor will face backwards on the opposite side of the chassis. And yes, you will lose a tray, but given how big they are and how much room there is, I still think you can run up to 8S with a couple of smaller batteries stacked in one tray.
There is also an optional motor mount that will allow for 1/5 scale motors to be used, so you could possibly keep the current motor position and 2 trays if the can isn't too long. Then you could maybe go to 10 or 12S and that will be next level fast.
Also, tyres have been tested to 140mph, but I feel they might go well beyond that. Given this is only the V1 of these cars, no matter what issues we see in the coming months, they will likely be addressed in a year or two. As is the norm from ARRMA...
Nice I saw this on Innovation RC’s video, confirmation that the mount can be flipped and a 4070 motor will fit, lose one battery tray and you have room for an XLX. I have a nice Killmode 4070 TP motor, 107mm can. I was going to put it into the Typhon but it’s going into a Limitless instead as soon as I can get my hands on one

What size grp tires would you use in S6 or S7 compound? Do you have a link?
I use S7 for general running, power sliding, & drifting. It depends on whether its asphalt, the gritty stuff (cement included) or tarmac, the black top coat. For asphalt, I go with these. For tarmac, these are best. I have 3 sets treaded tires & 1 set of slicks in S7. Most of the places I run are gritty parking lots. They do take a while to heat up but I haven't burned through a set yet.

I use S7 for general running, power sliding, & drifting. It depends on whether its asphalt, the gritty stuff (cement included) or tarmac, the black top coat. For asphalt, I go with these. For tarmac, these are best. I have 3 sets treaded tires & 1 set of slicks in S7. Most of the places I run are gritty parking lots. They do take a while to heat up but I haven't burned through a set yet.
Thanks for the quick reply. How tall are these tires? Are they the same size as 1/8 buggy tires, or smaller?

Thanks for the quick reply. How tall are these tires? Are they the same size as 1/8 buggy tires, or smaller?
They are smaller than 1/8 buggy tires. Most 1/8 buggy tires are 110-115mm. These are 98mm. The Hoons are 100mm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back