Mojave New ARRMA Mojave 1/7th scale 6s truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is so much potential to customize one of these. I really can't wait to get my hands on one. October can't roll around fast enough.

I would like to see a SWB version with Outcast chassis! That would be fun.

Not really off-road on this kind of smooth flat surfcae of short grass. But what i see is that it handles and jumps better than a UDR, it seems to have the same beaviour than any other 1/8 Arrma cars, excepted for the backflip as it is very long with not as big wheel than the Arrma truck for it size.

I would like to see if the aluminum chassis is stil flat after these few bad landings.

Yes, it is a really bigger than a Senton;
View attachment 48197
From left to right : HNR Marsh (HSP 1/10MT), Tekno EB48.3 (same size, wheelbase/width, than a Senton) ECX Ruckus 2WD, BRCC, Kraton.

View attachment 48198
TRX Bandit, BRCC, Slash.

Add 5cm on the Kraton wheelbase and you have the Mojave wheelbase, without talking about the bumper and body shell which make it look bigger.

The Mojave is more close to a stretched Tallion with less width than a Talion.

And here a Senton 3s BLX (which has the same wheelbase than the BRCC) compared to the mojave :
View attachment 48199

As for all the 1/10 SCT who perform better on a track, they don't have solid axle, Tekno SC410, Losi SCTE, Kyosho SC6, Senton 6s BLX... (when the Senton is the only which can held 6s because it as a true 1/8 scale drivetrain, the Tekno also but you will need to change the aluminum front center dog bone).The handling of the Mojave will be better than any solid axle scaled SCT. As said Arrma, they don't want to make scaled cars but bahser cars.
I know this is a strange request but can you show a picture of the BRCC body on the Ruckus?

Nice construction site beat down. Those shock ends look huge. I hope they make the other 6s arms to except them.
EC241BD1-4E9C-4961-9590-B620C7432000.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back