New Rlaarlo road car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they’ve been moving right along. Their shipping time is getting a lot better, too. Very interested to see the new car, but I’m guessing it’s based off the same chassis as the AK917. It would be awesome if it was a carbon chassis 1/7 though!

Is Rlaaro good quality? I never heard of them except seeing the name in a couple of threads here. Cheap prices on off road bashers makes me think stay away...
The AK-917 was a very nice car out of the box.
If you crash things would break, but that is normal for 1/10 scale on-road cars versus a 6s arrma.

Is Rlaaro good quality? I never heard of them except seeing the name in a couple of threads here. Cheap prices on off road bashers makes me think stay away...
They’re actually pretty impressive, especially for the price. Their speedrun challenge got them to 181mph with Castle electronics ( @vwturbowolf ) and the diffs were never even opened. The chassis just hung in there with multiple, repeated 150-180mph runs. Again, pretty crazy for the price.

Also the original drive shafts held up.
From a cost perspective..... These cars will go very fast with less upgrades required than a 1/7 scale car can.

Rlaarlo also offers all the aluminum upgrade parts you will need so you don't have to wait on the aftermarket to catch up.

The only thing custom we were doing to hop these things up was using a Hobao VTE sliding motor mount and converting to mod 1 gears.
We would also re locate the steering servo so you had more room for a big LiPo and boom you got a car capable of 150+ mph

Also the original drive shafts held up.
IKR?! It really is pretty crazy for a $200.00 roller. The introductory promo prices were awesome, too. I got the carbon roller for $168.00!

It’s a 787 body… little bit wider than the Ak Porsche body to fit some extra stuff inside. Got all the details over the last couple weeks. Really excited for the year to come with this company.

Only thing I can say now is that for the larger scale platform they are going to gather the public’s input over the course of two months with different categories. The ideas I’ve gone thru and that the ceo has shared with me are really really exciting. They actually want real speed runners input to build a record breaking car and will have some variations of the large scale version like the 1/10 scale release

It’s a 787 body… little bit wider than the Ak Porsche body to fit some extra stuff inside. Got all the details over the last couple weeks. Really excited for the year to come with this company.

Only thing I can say now is that for the larger scale platform they are going to gather the public’s input over the course of two months with different categories. The ideas I’ve gone thru and that the ceo has shared with me are really really exciting. They actually want real speed runners input to build a record breaking car and will have some variations of the large scale version like the 1/10 scale release
If this is true, I’m buying one. The 787B is one of my all time favorite race cars. It has to have the Renown livery.

Only thing I can say now is that for the larger scale platform they are going to gather the public’s input over the course of two months with different categories.
Wait, what?!?! This going to be 1:8/1:7 scale? Dammit, here we go again… I do NOT need to be purchasing more cars, especially in different platforms. I’m going to need a whole new couch…

Wait, what?!?! This going to be 1:8/1:7 scale? Dammit, here we go again… I do NOT need to be purchasing more cars, especially in different platforms. I’m going to need a whole new couch…
Just wait. it'll be something serious to look out for

Are only the influencers going to get them first with their name personally engraved on the chassis? All while us little people have to wait months on end for ours.To create all the Riarrio Hype all over again.
I prefer calling this a Riaario myself. The name with 'L's', is a tongue twister of a crazy brand name. Typical of the China branding culture.:rolleyes:

787b would be a great body. Has good front downforce.

1694204040885.png

Like many racing series the LeManns cars all look rather similar other than the unique paint schemes. This was the Jaguar Silk Cut car

1694204116596.png

Toyota 86c
1694204265416.png

Are only the influencers going to get them first with their name personally engraved on the chassis? All while us little people have to wait months on end for ours.To create all the Riarrio Hype all over again.
I prefer calling this a Riaario myself. The name with 'L's', is a tongue twister of a crazy brand name. Typical of the China branding culture.:rolleyes:
I can only assume that some people already have them. And are testing. I don’t have one however they said I may be able to get one quick for testing after the release.

I did tell them that they need real speed runners to push these cars if they want good feedback. Not just parking lot reviews from bashers.

Riaario already knows which YT influencers to push this new model onto. Riaario engraving the chassis' with the names of these guys was smart marketting also. It makes these guys feel important. :rolleyes: It's basically free marketting. Along with some free hype. And the influencers are always looking for some new freely given content to create. One hand washes the other. Making YT content creates way more $$ than what the Riaario even costs out of pocket. The first to get them make the most money. The most Likes and Subs.

Last edited:
Riaario already knows which YT influencers to push this new model onto. Riaario engraving the chassis' with the names of these guys was smart marketting also. It makes these guys feel important. :rolleyes: It's basically free marketting. Along with some free hype. And the influencers are always looking for some new freely given content to create. One hand washes the other. Making YT content creates way more $$ than what the Riaario even costs out of pocket. The first to get them make the most money. The most Likes and Subs.
But yeah, that’s where we live these days. I’m sure Raz will have one with his name etched in the bottom, but it still chaps my f*cking ass that they deprived @vwturbowolf his 181mph world record.
People love Raz, and I see why. He’s good at what he does. But where exactly is his own personal runway? Free Palestine. Just saying… 🇵🇸

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back