Office view pics. Let’s see em.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90°, hardly a cloud to be seen & this is what I stared @ all day today. Envious wouldn't begin...😍🤣😕

20220804_160109.jpg

20220804_142401.jpg

20220804_142350.jpg

20220804_142455.jpg

That place looks sick! Man, you must have been day dreamin' like crazy!! 😂
Yeah, that outdoor bar/kitchen is pretty dope. Fridge, great big Blackstone, heaters, tv/sound system, gas firepit, the works. With a little running start I coulda hit the pool from the roof about 20' up, but that's the shallow end. I totally would have flipped the pool 90° just so I could jump off that sucker!!!😁🤘🪂

Man, check this primo bashing jobsite!!! & I just "happened" to have a Typhon along!!!😃😃😃😃🤘 ran 3 packs thru the Derecho back to back to back before blowing a rear wheel bearing. Absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!! Can just flick it into a power slide & hammer the throttle coming out of the corner 🥰😍

20221005_125504.jpg

20221005_160122.jpg

20221005_125441.jpg

I keep an eye on packs when charging. Check temps, feel for any puffing, check charger info on all cells. Always near them.
That's good (y) I have seen some pretty crazy stuff with these dang things...

Lol I did HVAC for many years and seeing those electrical panels brought back a memory we were screwing a hvac energy management component to the inside of a panel like those when suddenly BOOM, DARKNESS, FEAR…. apparently the installer left one leg of an 18,000v panel against the side of a panel instead of trimming it nicely like in your pics and the screws tip apparently just Went through the panels and pierced the leg and shorted it out lol oppsy.

Lol I did HVAC for many years and seeing those electrical panels brought back a memory we were screwing a hvac energy management component to the inside of a panel like those when suddenly BOOM, DARKNESS, FEAR…. apparently the installer left one leg of an 18,000v panel against the side of a panel instead of trimming it nicely like in your pics and the screws tip apparently just Went through the panels and pierced the leg and shorted it out lol oppsy.
Dang - you are lucky!

Why such a high voltage? Highest I have seen is 4160V inside a building service entrance downstream of the utility transformer. Typically just 480v or 208v incoming service.

Wow!!! I'm late to this but what a great outside area you have. Very nice. Looks like you may even have heat out there for the cool eves. A pool and everything.
Oh that's not my house!! I was just working there🤣🤣🤣

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back