Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping my eyes peeled for a town clown, while pullin' a skateboard and a portable gas station.

khfb01.jpg

khft03.jpg

Decisions, decisions...
Definitely went into this leaning toward the mog, but the ford looks decent, too. It'll definitely be a flatbed for hauling my little 24's up trails, but now I'm conflicted on which way to go. Advice will be tolerated 😉
20210425_155130.jpg

I could reroute some stuff and rock a mog flatbed for sure- that was the original plan, but...
20210425_155216.jpg

This really doesn't look bad to me! It kinda reminds me of the old stock truck we had as a kid for hauling horses.
20210425_155155.jpg

This one is my least favorite, but it doesn't look horrible either.

Next year I’m gonna need one of those DBXLe you have in fox looks amazing. Stuck with this damn RCMK xcr gas buggy can’t barely get parts for it and I’ve had some issues. I’ll part it out over the winter on eBay I think then buy the DBXLe next summer!
It's almost a year .. did you get it yet? ;)

I like to see what other Cars People here got.

I start with 3 of my own.
I will be back alot here and put more Cars next week :)

View attachment 44369

Slash 4x4 fully filled with Options
Losi Night Crawler
CEN 7.7 Nitro . I will Convert this to Brushless coming Winter now.

Share yours other Brand RC Cars please :)
Always so fun see RC Cars. Not only Arrmas.

View attachment 44370

I bough my SLASH 4X4 - 8-9 years ago or More??
Actually i did buy them same week they release them, and that time i did buy two of them right away.
There was nothing Better that time.

Slash is Old , still going strong !
About 400packs, Chassie is still Original,
Everthing else is changed to Options . Only the Chassie is left i Believe from the Orignal Car hahahaha
Custom body on a 2wd Bigfoot. And my mini crawler.

image.jpg

It's almost a year .. did you get it yet? ;)
Not yet I still have that RCMK collection dust lol. I’ll probally part out and sell that and then get one. Lol I did order myself one of those re-released HPI Savage XL flux just recently so no purchase until June for me 😂 I like that you came back to the commment to check my word on it! I’ll let you know when I get one

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back