Ramps - ready made - what have you got?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r4nd0m

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
I looked through the forum but couldnt find anything- I am lazy, don't want to build anything and would prefer to just through something in the back of my car and be done with it ... obviously needs to cater for Granite, Notorious and Kraton 8S - my boot is 90cm deep by 116cm wide - preferably no wood - what do you have, what are your experiences especially with different hight of ramps - there seem to be a lot of smaller stunt ramps 15-30cm high not sure if those will do the trick - so what have you got or what have you tried??

I looked through the forum but couldnt find anything- I am lazy, don't want to build anything and would prefer to just through something in the back of my car and be done with it ... obviously needs to cater for Granite, Notorious and Kraton 8S - my boot is 90cm deep by 116cm wide - preferably no wood - what do you have, what are your experiences especially with different hight of ramps - there seem to be a lot of smaller stunt ramps 15-30cm high not sure if those will do the trick - so what have you got or what have you tried??
You will probably need to get two or three stunt plastic ramps and set them side by side to get a wide enough ramp. They will stack together for storage.

i just got 2 of these for xmas that are amazing and can be connected to each other either 2 wide or end to end
you get 2 in this link
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I501WY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

81N6MkF%2B-TS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

These look interesting @N4SIR but I guess they don't stack into each other do they?
Yeah you can.. It has large rubber feet. In both front ends.i mean they don't lock together like that but u would have many jumps before you might have to readjust then. If you want i will take some pics in the am

Yeah you can.. It has large rubber feet. In both front ends.i mean they don't lock together like that but u would have many jumps before you might have to readjust then. If you want i will take some pics in the am
I think he is looking for ones that stack nested for storage. They would need to be tapered at the top to fit inside another one.

preferably yes but not 100% necessary, fold-away or quick disassembly ones will work as well - fully build may be considered
they weigh like 5lbs each? i can easily carry both but i understand space concerns.. I have a large covered patio in FL so they simply hang out by my table chairs and bbq etc

Maybe this would work for you, I'm looking into one myself.
https://www.freshpark.com/rctrackpack-263.html
or maybe this one but it's kinda expensive
https://www.rcbashramp.com/product-page/rc-bash-ramp-ramp-bare-aluminum

the metal ones arent that good .. ive seen pics of the cheaper one with holes and dents in it from vehicle hitting it before takeoff
Good point. But I haven't seen pics or videos yet with that issue. Any links to pics or Videos? Would be helpful. I'm "probably" still gonna grab the FreshPark Ramp, since it's only $144. Thanks for that info, something for me to look into.

Good point. But I haven't seen pics or videos yet with that issue. Any links to pics or Videos? Would be helpful. I'm "probably" still gonna grab the FreshPark Ramp, since it's only $144. Thanks for that info, something for me to look into.
i wish i remember where i saw it .. i wanna say it was a kevin tailbot video then again he breaks things for fun etc

I'm thinking about buying this ramp as well for my 6s #KRATON & my 6s Notoriuis stunt truck.
By watching some videos this ramp will launch you plenty high! I am NOT trying to send my rigs to the moon just want to practice my backflips and other jumps etc. I know it says for 1/10 sale only but I am sure you can jump your 1/8th sale cars since it has a 50lb limit.

SPECS:
Powder-coated welded steel makes it weather-resistant, durable, and portable.
The RC Track Pack is designed with many configurations so you won't have any problems finding the perfect setup.
Weight: 36 LBS
Dims: 39.5" W
MAX WEIGHT ON RAMP: 50 LBS- RC Cars & Trucks Only

Attachments

• RC TRACK PACK Ramp .jpg
    RC TRACK PACK Ramp .jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 71
  • RC TRACK PACK Ramp2.jpg
    RC TRACK PACK Ramp2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 57
I'm thinking about buying this ramp as well for my 6s #KRATON & my 6s Notoriuis stunt truck.
By watching some videos this ramp will launch you plenty high! I am NOT trying to send my rigs to the moon just want to practice my backflips and other jumps etc. I know it says for 1/10 sale only but I am sure you can jump your 1/8th sale cars since it has a 50lb limit.

SPECS:
Powder-coated welded steel makes it weather-resistant, durable, and portable.
The RC Track Pack is designed with many configurations so you won't have any problems finding the perfect setup.
Weight: 36 LBS
Dims: 39.5" W
MAX WEIGHT ON RAMP: 50 LBS- RC Cars & Trucks Only
How much is it?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back