RC Pit Mats. post your work area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Had the Noto ready to go for a run, and I heard this, "are you going to play with your toy truck today?" Little did I know that there were other plans already in the making.
My heart literally sunk when I read that.... I feel your pain brother. I don't bother, I just assume that there is something on. It's less painful that way I've found. It's best to tack RC time on to either end of my sports comp, which actually isn't that regular. I digress - that's a lovely warm office you have there. Bless you and your fam.
What are those nifty black boxes under each of your trucks may I ask?

What are those nifty black boxes under each of your trucks may I ask?
Those look like the yoga blocks that a lot of us use. You can get them at Walmart for like 5 bucks and paint them whatever color you want. They're the perfect size to keep wheels off the ground.

After looking through all these, i am never posting any pics of my "work" area, since, all it is is two of the cheap plastic multi tier shelves to put cars on, and a folding table in the corner of my room, but, i live in a very small house, and, with 2 kids, there isnt a lot of room for extras. My computer takes up the other side of the wall from where my RC stuff is (the wall is 14FT. long, with a window in the middle, and my RC stuff is on one side, and my custom computer and stand are on the other side of the window). It is never as neat as most of these, either.

After looking through all these, i am never posting any pics of my "work" area, since, all it is is two of the cheap plastic multi tier shelves to put cars on, and a folding table in the corner of my room, but, i live in a very small house, and, with 2 kids, there isnt a lot of room for extras. My computer takes up the other side of the wall from where my RC stuff is (the wall is 14FT. long, with a window in the middle, and my RC stuff is on one side, and my custom computer and stand are on the other side of the window). It is never as neat as most of these, either.
As long as you have a place to work, that's really all that matters.

mine is a tiny poop show too. gotta make it work!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    356.7 KB · Views: 85
Now I know why fluids are so hard to find ?????
I Was lucky enough to pick up a few people’s “getting out of rc” lots... ended up with more than I thought I did... gathered them from all the random tubs totes cupboards and stash spots to fill this entire organizer ??‍♂️

When I bought these drawers I thought I’d have 2 full not 4 ??

Back