Kraton Servo broblem?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary.rvp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
My K8 I don’t now if is servo problem. It’s don’t move wen is oof.I goin to attach a video

Your right side turnbuckle needs to be adjusted, you have too much tow out.

As far as it not moving when its off (I'm assuming your trying to say) couple things. The truck has tons of steering slop, I bet if you turn both tires at the same time it will move the servo when its off. Plus, high torque servos are supposed to be hard to move when they are off.. PLUS, looks like you were flexing the servo saver instead of moving the servo. Its supposed to work like that. You can tighten the saver down, that would help turning it when its off but honestly, who cares if it turns when its off?

Your right side turnbuckle needs to be adjusted, you have too much tow out.

As far as it not moving when its off (I'm assuming your trying to say) couple things. The truck has tons of steering slop, I bet if you turn both tires at the same time it will move the servo when its off. Plus, high torque servos are supposed to be hard to move when they are off.. PLUS, looks like you were flexing the servo saver instead of moving the servo. Its supposed to work like that. You can tighten the saver down, that would help turning it when its off but honestly, who cares if it turns when its off?
Thanks, right side turnbuckle needs to be adjusted, you have too much tow out. ( the upper lower one ? you mean to tighten down more ?)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back