Smilinbri's RC track build-Ridin' Dirty Raceway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna go with Meso American ;)
sun stone loop GIF
I'm gonna go with a seizure.

I blown away by how massive the track is. Impressive is an understatement. This has got to be on everyone’s bucket list that doesn’t have one. That’s a proper track!

I blown away by how massive the track is. Impressive is an understatement. This has got to be on everyone’s bucket list that doesn’t have one. That’s a proper track!
Yeah it's pretty sweet.thats a lot of hard work ..and definitely not something that gets done quick.👍

You must have the coolest wife on the planet. If I did this to my backyard my wife would make me move to the backyard in a tent with my track lol. Very cool :)
Lol..thanks...Yea, she's pretty cool. I think I'll keep her around for a while. 😂
Thanks bud! Appreciate it!
Yeah it's pretty sweet.thats a lot of hard work ..and definitely not something that gets done quick.👍
Yes, lots of hard work, but o so worth it!

Beautiful day yesterday and today (sunny/high 70s) so spent time (before we are back in the high 90s all next week :oops:) removing rocks and sweepin' the track. Haven't Swept in months so it was a lot of work. Got the blisters to prove it. 😂

Looks awesome and can't wait to run some of my SCTs this evening. (y)😁✌️🤘🍻🤗

20230901_113728.jpg
20230901_113935.jpg
20230901_114021.jpg
20230901_114040.jpg

Beautiful day yesterday and today (sunny/high 70s) so spent time (before we are back in the high 90s all next week :oops:) removing rocks and sweepin' the track. Haven't Swept in months so it was a lot of work. Got the blisters to prove it. 😂

Looks awesome and can't wait to run some of my SCTs this evening. (y)😁✌️🤘🍻🤗

View attachment 320063View attachment 320064View attachment 320065View attachment 320066

Are You selling any tickets / Season Pass to use your private track?

Or do you offer those "Support Your Road"**
signages for your track..

** or is it more appropriate to have "Love Your Track" banners?

Are You selling any tickets / Season Pass to use your private track?

Or do you offer those "Support Your Road"**
signages for your track..

** or is it more appropriate to have "Love Your Track" banners?
Hell, I'd pay people to come play with me! 😂

Hell, I'd pay people to come play with me! 😂

You build it!
Folks will come.
You just need to hand out a couple of flyers!! 😉

If you need to have custom 3D tags design/made , just let me know. I would love to collaborate on something.👊🤠👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back