Smilinbri's RC track build-Ridin' Dirty Raceway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay.

I was going to recommend pool salt (40lbs at Sam's or Wallymart) as an alternative ,IF you were paying more for your bags of salt.
But, it seems you're getting a much better deal already 👍
Yeah, I was thinking about softner salt too. Hopefully this works. I did read to make sure you def don't want to grow anything for a year or 2 where you lay the salt. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, I was thinking about softner salt too. Hopefully this works. I did read to make sure you def don't want to grow anything for a year or 2 where you lay the salt. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah..
ie: "fresh" EXTRA Salted potatoes right from the ground!

>> Instant High Blood Pressure & possible Stroke!

This past Thursday I made 2 little additions to the track.

When we bought this house 2 years ago, there was an old Bball pole in the driveway. We got a better one but kept the other. I decided to use that to try out my solar street lamp. Worked pretty well. It only lights up the middle section though. I need to tweak it some. Tried some night driving and it was tough. :ROFLMAO: Didn't help I had the dark body on the Senton.
20221104_125603.jpg
20221104_125620.jpg
20221104_184525.jpg
20221104_184513.jpg

Also went ahead and added the putt-putt hole. I think when I extend the track next Spring, I might incorporate additional putt-putt areas. 👍 😁
20221104_124607.jpg
20221104_124758.jpg
20221104_124746.jpg
20221104_124953.jpg

Like the lighting idea and bonus putt putt course.
Thanks bud! Was thinking of using some old Amazon rigs as obstacles. Remove the tires maybe? Maybe some kind of windmill? :ROFLMAO:

So my wife is getting 2 sheds, 1 is her workshop and other is just storage. She wanted a 2 story one, but long story short, our county sucks and requires footers every 4 ft for 2 story sheds and yeah, that blew her budget. So 2-1 story sheds it is.

Even if our yard will end up looking like a storage unit place! :ROFLMAO:

Good news for me, (besides finally getting my wife's unfinished projects and crap out of garage so I can park my car in there too! :rolleyes:) the pad guy was cool and was able to scrape the top grass sod off and then make me another pile of dirt!

Free dirt for the track!! 👍:LOL::love: Just gotta screen out the big rocks. The "sod/grass" pile will be good to go next year to be screened too. Can't wait to get started on the final extension! Got sooooo many ideas! I'm goin' all out! :LOL:👍:LOL::LOL:🍻:ROFLMAO:✌️
20221107_131308.jpg

20221111_080554.jpg
20221108_164425.jpg
VideoCapture_20221108-185706.jpg
20221108_161439_1.gif

I'll wait until the snack bar and gift shop go up, then I'll bring my Mojave's over.
A challenge I hear? :unsure::LOL:

Putting these on my track upgrade list. (y):p

I can try to incorporate some kind of snack/drink/beer area on the driver's stand. Mini-fridge? Built-in cooler? Critter proof box for snacks.

O....O.....O....maybe a solar powered fan to hang from stand roof/over-hang for those hot days. :unsure:

And a small area with AF member stickers and magnets for sale! ;):ROFLMAO:(y)

And there's plenty of room for tents. I could hold a RC weekend, rent a van and pick everyone up from the airport. I could stand there holding signs with your AF user name. I'll even wear a driver's cap and jacket!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

.....sorry, I digressed. Morning W&B will do that to ya! (y):ROFLMAO::LOL::cool::D✌️🥳 Have a great Saturday AF peeps!!! 🤗

I'll wait until the snack bar and gift shop go up, then I'll bring my Mojave's over.

A challenge I hear? :unsure::LOL:

Putting these on my track upgrade list. (y):p

I can try to incorporate some kind of snack/drink/beer area on the driver's stand. Mini-fridge? Built-in cooler? Critter proof box for snacks.

O....O.....O....maybe a solar powered fan to hang from stand roof/over-hang for those hot days. :unsure:

I believe That is a Challenge!

A long shallow shelf along the back of the Driver's stand would be helpful to set our beer ,remotes and other gadgets on when not in direct use.

No need to get fancy with the ceiling fan.. fan blades all droop after being out in the heat&weather for awhile, don't need anyone getting wacked in the face with those..
Just some cheap box fans that we can put up and take down is more than enough.

And a small area with AF member stickers and magnets for sale! ;):ROFLMAO:(y)

Merch store on premise!!!

To sell custom trinkets to help offset the cost of all this Track Build 👍

Let me know , I can start you off with some custom Decals.
Or, a Large Banner.

And there's plenty of room for tents. I could hold a RC weekend, rent a van and pick everyone up from the airport. I could stand there holding signs with your AF user name. I'll even wear a driver's cap and jacket!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

.....sorry, I digressed. Morning W&B will do that to ya! (y):ROFLMAO::LOL::cool::D✌️🥳 Have a great Saturday AF peeps!!! 🤗

I'll bring my 12 person Cabin Tent..

Hey Bri Bri! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE SO INTO MAKING A TRACK!!! Except me!! :LOL: No seriously, you got me beat...and your collection of RC's is phenomenal! Looks like your having fun and that's all that matters! Thanks for the 2 hour read! I don't know whether to applaud you or feel sorry...lol. j/k. Became a bit of an obsession for me. I always managed to just stick with 1 vehicle though, but the upgrades and track were a different story. Nice job my friend! Well done!

Hey Bri Bri! I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE SO INTO MAKING A TRACK!!! Except me!! :LOL: No seriously, you got me beat...and your collection of RC's is phenomenal! Looks like your having fun and that's all that matters! Thanks for the 2 hour read! I don't know whether to applaud you or feel sorry...lol. j/k. Became a bit of an obsession for me. I always managed to just stick with 1 vehicle though, but the upgrades and track were a different story. Nice job my friend! Well done!
Thanks Johnny. Appreciate that. It is so much fun! I got so many fun things planned for the extension.....I can't wait!!! :D

Thanks Johnny. Appreciate that. It is so much fun! I got so many fun things planned for the extension.....I can't wait!!! :D
Hey bud, any chance I can borrow some of ur ambition for a while?🤣🤣😉
Actually, I'm good with ambitions, just need some a that energy!! LOL

Hey bud, any chance I can borrow some of ur ambition for a while?🤣🤣😉
Actually, I'm good with ambitions, just need some a that energy!! LOL
No, you need a large chainsaw and a bunch of lumberjacks to clear some of your track for ya!! 😂 😂

Lots of coffee sir.....lots of coffee!! 😂😁✌️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back