Typhon Speed Run List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome 👌.that's a gooood first number.stable????im waiting on esc
Has some tendency to lift the nose. Gonna have to work on aero, but otherwise was awesome. Rear diff was kind of stiff before the first pull no matter how many shims I stuck in it, but it’s butter smooth now. 🤘🏻🥴

Great idea for Arrma speed chart.
Its nice to see how our Arrmas stack up against others.

Gotta say, the xlx2 is a pure monster.
I think more people will push into the 150s/ 160s/170s.
We now have an Arrma in the 190’s 😱

Full house guys. I don't think I can fit anything else. First time going to run 8s. Shooting for 135mph.
1650/1520/MMX8S . 30/34

PXL_20210708_033623350.jpg

PXL_20210708_033724027.jpg

Antenna
PXL_20210708_033745732.jpg

38krpm fan running 3S
PXL_20210708_033826488.jpg

Alright. My PB.

I have to look at the log if I can gear up I might jump to 34/34

Screenshot_20210708-195301.png

One mistake I did was to paint the body grey/blue color. Really struggling to see the car when far away. Should of went with yellow or green.

Last edited:
@jondilly1974
Congrats on the PB again 🎉🤙🏼
I'm no telemetry expert but the rpm look so low 😎 what's the happy spot for that motor around 35-37k ??
At this rate your gonna get the Mojave brick upto the same speed as some of the Limitless's on here 😉🤣🤣

@jondilly1974
Congrats on the PB again 🎉🤙🏼
I'm no telemetry expert but the rpm look so low 😎 what's the happy spot for that motor around 35-37k ??
At this rate your gonna get the Mojave brick upto the same speed as some of the Limitless's on here 😉🤣🤣
I had it up to 26k with the lower gearing yesterday but I think 35k is a realistic ceiling, but it’s going to take a huge battery bank to keep that voltage up. Parallel 8S might be required in the future.

As far as Limitless speeds, they have a huge aero advantage on me so they should be safe.

Nice, I finally got on the list!😍 Life’s been busy and I haven’t got out much, but I hope to continue to move up on that list. 🤞🏼 Hit a little snag on the Typhon build. I’m waiting on a m2c speed chassis and will hopefully be testing by next weekend.

Keep up the good work everyone! 😎 @The Donut Man, thanks for putting this together!👍🏼👍🏼

Thanks. It’s my favorite right now. It just boogies down the road.
Pretty amazing to see the numbers you’re posting with your Mojave build. Seems like you’ve got that class dialed in almost perfect. Look forward to seeing those numbers rise even more.

I never had any interest in the Mojave, but now I’m wondering if that’s my next project. I’m stuck between a GT build or Mojave!🤔

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back