Limitless Talbot's fastest RC car project discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get that picture of me..!! ????
2020-08-07 11.02.58.png
and here I thought you brits were all like this gent here.
Please tell me someone else knows who this is.

Lol he'll get it up to around a 100 or so, then its blowover time.. So many things were funny to see in his video, from the haphazard way he cut out the GT body, to how he hacked out those two gigantic holes in the chassis for the motors.. Kev is most definitely not a speed runner and it shows. Regardless, its all good for him because he knows what his audience wants, he makes good money doing it, and he has fun so more power to him.. Will be interesting to see his actual attempt

Lol he'll get it up to around a 100 or so, then its blowover time.. So many things were funny to see in his video, from the haphazard way he cut out the GT body, to how he hacked out those two gigantic holes in the chassis for the motors.. Kev is most definitely not a speed runner and it shows. Regardless, its all good for him because he knows what his audience wants, he makes good money doing it, and he has fun so more power to him.. Will be interesting to see his actual attempt
I was cracking up when he mentioned using sealant to fill the void in the front where he over cut. That was certainly a cut once oops forgot to measure...

I miss the trio. The new guys just aren't the same. Back then BBC top gear followed it's own rules, that's why it was so great. Now the two new guys are making it just like every other show on tv. I still watch it but It doesn't put that special smile on my face. Welp, still got good ol paul and his family to watch.

The Grand Tour? It's Top Gear with even more production money and freedom :)

Give the man some credit most everyone on here is either bashing him or negative,Far as i see he is the only one trying it.thats whats wrong with people instead of encouragement most of you are bashing him,Go bash your RC.Im new to this hobby but if this is how the community acts why would i want to be in it.YOU GO KEVIN there all just jealous.atleast he is doing something diffrent instead of most of you bash him which is bashing the hobbie.Or are you mad he is making money and your 35 still living in your moms basement ,im out sad.

I'm from England, but I'm sorry KT is a peepee-head..? he's only doing this speedrun thing for clickbait and the fact he has money to burn..!!
It will be funny to watch him fail in epic fashion..???
I used to watch his videos a couple of years ago, but he's so fake it's unbearable to watch him in my opinion..!!

Oh and just to let you all know, not all English people are like him..???
You guys jelly?...You guys all sound jelly ;) . I wish I had the cash he has to try insane things with r/c. I find it entertaining. He's also having safe "most of the time" good fun. There are worst things someone could do with his cash flow.

Give the man some credit most everyone on here is either bashing him or negative,Far as i see he is the only one trying it.thats whats wrong with people instead of encouragement most of you are bashing him,Go bash your RC.Im new to this hobby but if this is how the community acts why would i want to be in it.YOU GO KEVIN there all just jealous.atleast he is doing something diffrent instead of most of you bash him which is bashing the hobbie.Or are you mad he is making money and your 35 still living in your moms basement ,im out sad.
The vibe I've gotten from this chat is that we enjoy his content and we're saying so, but we also know he's not going to get over 150mph on that setup because there are experienced speed runners in this group who know so. I give him props for trying what he is trying; I would probably try something similar if I were in his position! Sorry it's sounded like bashing.

I would only say that he’s barely done 100mph before with his XO1. Jumping to 203mph is a quantum leap. I’m no expert, but in my experience getting to 137mph has been a year long journey. I know the time and effort it takes to get this far. My personal goal is hitting 140mph by the end of the year. 200mph would take me years from this point, if ever. So while I’m a realist, I also am entertained watching him try.

I'm from England, but I'm sorry KT is a peepee-head..? he's only doing this speedrun thing for clickbait and the fact he has money to burn..!!
It will be funny to watch him fail in epic fashion..???
I used to watch his videos a couple of years ago, but he's so fake it's unbearable to watch him in my opinion..!!

Oh and just to let you all know, not all English people are like him..???
Hey Brian, I'm sure glad you don't watch my videos. You could do better by being a little bit more like KT. Instead of being a stick stuck in the mud. I generally stay off the forums because of people like you.
Wisconsin John

I would only say that he’s barely done 100mph before with his XO1. Jumping to 203mph is a quantum leap. I’m no expert, but in my experience getting to 137mph has been a year long journey. I know the time and effort it takes to get this far. My personal goal is hitting 140mph by the end of the year. 200mph would take me years from this point, if ever. So while I’m a realist, I also am entertained watching him try.
Truth. Same story here, I've been doing this stuff for maybe a year and after a ton of hard work, time, and money, Im finally getting comfortable consistently running in the 130's.. So it is funny to see someone with no experience come in and confidently state they will beat 200mph with their first build.. But I like his can do attitude though, better than not trying at all

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back