Team Corally XTR Kronos roller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This rig is very intriguing. There’s a lot of very nice features and small details I find appealing. The skids with the red washers, the side tubs are thru holes with the chassis having tapped holes (won’t strip out the plastic the first time they are removed...), bulkheads being backed with nuts, braces running on the chassis floor with more than 1 bolt holding them on, heavy duty wing mount and the extra clear body. Even if there are a few weak points to be ironed out, there’s a really nice platform to start on.

This rig is very intriguing. There’s a lot of very nice features and small details I find appealing. The skids with the red washers, the side tubs are thru holes with the chassis having tapped holes (won’t strip out the plastic the first time they are removed...), bulkheads being backed with nuts, braces running on the chassis floor with more than 1 bolt holding them on, heavy duty wing mount and the extra clear body. Even if there are a few weak points to be ironed out, there’s a really nice platform to start on.
Do it, you know you want to..!! I have, it arrives tomorrow 😁👍🏼

Ouch, yeah that's too pricey. Wait it out. I was fortunate that a local eBay seller is stripping RTRs and selling the electronics separately.

I have no qualms with the Corally transmitter and receiver so am happy enough with that. My only doubt is with the servo but it'll get me started and may hold up okay. My Python has the same servo and it's smooth as silk and returns to centre perfectly which is more than I can say for the Spektrum servo in my Typhon. I just don't know how durable it is as I don't bash my Python hard.

I'm off of Spektrum these days anyhow, never really been a fan. Seem to pay more for inferior products with that brand.
Spektrum sucks...no other way to put it.

@Rcproponent .. Many thanks for the pics 👍🏼 yep that's a tight fit on the ESC but it does fit..!!

I believe the reason the brace broke is because it's graphite and not Carbon Fiber..!! oh and the chassis must have flexed 🤔

Think you need to give BasherQueen a call and see what see can make for us in real carbon fiber..!!😉

I was having a look around Corally's site and noticed that they sell 7075 front and rear braces, so just like the Kraton EXB the center braces on the XTR are made of chinesium 🤣🤣
Website says titanium aluminum.. 🤷🏻‍♂️
EF922993-84A6-4827-AF49-CC310E0407B6.png
What’s the part number for the 7075 ones?????
A1838B51-19F8-4F3B-8B22-97077CBA8A82.png
So don’t see them listed under the option parts.. now I need to see them 😂😳 lol

Last edited:
From Corally's Kronos XTR page...
Comes with 7075 hing pins ??
Also note on mid row right, it says carbon central bridge, carbon chassis stiffener 🤔 bit misleading I think..!!
( still super excited for mine tomorrow though 🤪 )

Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 18.20.32.jpeg

Also from the same specs page....
Chinesium 🤣 "heavy duty aluminium front and rear chassis braces" 😩
But you won't need to order the hinge pin blocks..👍🏼

Screenshot 2021-04-05 at 18.30.27.png

Last edited:
From Corally's Kronos XTR page...
Comes with 7075 hing pins ??
Also note on mid row right, it says carbon central bridge, carbon chassis stiffener 🤔 bit misleading I think..!!
( still super excited for mine tomorrow though 🤪 )

View attachment 137404

Also from the same specs page....
Chinesium 🤣 "heavy duty aluminium front and rear chassis braces" 😩
But you won't need to order the hinge pin blocks..👍🏼

View attachment 137407
These are what’s in mine....
A409F85B-7E26-4CFE-9431-5ABDFD03F384.png

I honestly think the XTR roller has the 7075 fitted, they just aren't stamped with 7075 tuning on them like the towers..!!
If you look at the prices of the stock XTR ones they come as a pair at $15, whereas the "7075 option" ones are around $7 each so basically the same price 🤔
If the XTR does come fitted with them ( but not marked as 7075 ), and they advertise option 7075 well that's a bit of a 💩 move by Corally in my eyes because your going to upgrade parts that you don't need to upgrade..!!

On a side note.. I have emailed Corally direct to try to get some clarification on what's 7075 and what isn't, lets see if I get a reply..😉

I honestly think the XTR roller has the 7075 fitted, they just aren't stamped with 7075 tuning on them like the towers..!!
If you look at the prices of the stock XTR ones they come as a pair at $15, whereas the "7075 option" ones are around $7 each so basically the same price 🤔
If the XTR does come fitted with them ( but not marked as 7075 ), and they advertise option 7075 well that's a bit of a 💩 move by Corally in my eyes because your going to upgrade parts that you don't need to upgrade..!!

On a side note.. I have emailed Corally direct to try to get some clarification on what's 7075 and what isn't, lets see if I get a reply..😉
That’s awesome man!! I hope they email you back... would be nice to have some clarification.. they weren’t expensive so If they are already 7075 it’s no biggie :)

My dumb@SS bought the wrong rear brace... so I’ll have a v1 7075 brace that’s sitting in my garage in a bin 🤦🏻‍♂️... cannot source the V2 7075 brace anywhere in the states 😩

Funny you should say that about the rear brace, 🤔 but over here other than Corally themselves those two carbon stiffeners don't even exist..!! 🤪🤔
Not one single shop over my way even lists them as a part..

So you're after the rear 7075 brace..??

https://www.corally.com/Pieces-Opti...d-Black-Made-In-Italy-fits-Kronos-Shogun-1pc/

Try these guys... ( I think RazorRC has posted a 5% code on one of his vids )

https://www.eurorc.com/product/29398/team-corally-alu-rear-chassis-brace-v2-for-kronos-shogun-1pc

P.S.. don't buy them all as I still need one 🤣🤣🤣

Funny you should say that about the rear brace, 🤔 but over here other than Corally themselves those two carbon stiffeners don't even exist..!! 🤪🤔
Not one single shop over my way even lists them as a part..

So you're after the rear 7075 brace..??

https://www.corally.com/Pieces-Opti...d-Black-Made-In-Italy-fits-Kronos-Shogun-1pc/

Try these guys... ( I think RazorRC has posted a 5% code on one of his vids )

https://www.eurorc.com/product/29398/team-corally-alu-rear-chassis-brace-v2-for-kronos-shogun-1pc

P.S.. don't buy them all as I still need one 🤣🤣🤣
I only bought 1... shipping was as much as the item almost!

thank you for the link. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back