Think I got to much shaving cream in my ear šŸ‘‚

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around here we call them women.

Damn grey hairs. Didn't have time to put oil in my beard this morning so now it looks like a used paint brush.

View attachment 329482

Exactly!
I've got about the same amount of grey going on. 1 day i aspire to be bad Santa.

20231031_202507.jpg

Jealous of you guys that can grow a full beard. Don't get it. Sported a full mustache at 15. Bought booze for others without being carded. Grew my hair out numerous times, chopped it off, and donated it to Locks for Love. They make wigs for cancer patients. Grew a goatie down to my belly button. Chopped it off and donated that too.

At 61 I need a lawnmower to trim the nose and ear hairs. Still no signs of balding. Hair down the middle of my back. Bunch of gray in it now. But, I'll be damned if it will grow on my cheeks!

You getting ready to kill something? :unsure: j/k

I hate pics during the day man. My eyes are extremely light sensitive so even wearing shades i have to squint and I always look mad. I'm a nights kinda guy for that reason.
Jealous of you guys that can grow a full beard. Don't get it. Sported a full mustache at 15. Bought booze for others without being carded. Grew my hair out numerous times, chopped it off, and donated it to Locks for Love. They make wigs for cancer patients. Grew a goatie down to my belly button. Chopped it off and donated that too.

At 61 I need a lawnmower to trim the nose and ear hairs. Still no signs of balding. Hair down the middle of my back. Bunch of gray in it now. But, I'll be damned if it will grow on my cheeks!

Its all genetics man.
Whats cool is no 2 are ever the same for that reason.
Alotta folks grows down low on thier cheeks but after its so long its hard to really tell. Looks good still once longer.

Mines actually about 3-4in longer now then it was when that pic was takin. I've got no intention of cutting till spring. Then it'll be about where it is in the pic šŸ˜…

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back