Think I got to much shaving cream in my ear šŸ‘‚

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iā€™d like to hang out with both you guys at the same time. Now that would be interesting.. šŸ¤Ŗ

Nothing gay either before the comments start flyā€™n!

I'm glad I don't have ponytails growing outa my ears. :ROFLMAO:
They are starting to grow out my nose.....
Iā€™d like to hang out with both you guys at the same time. Now that would be interesting.. šŸ¤Ŗ

Jimmy Fallon Flirt GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Yeah man as long as it involved some other party favors. No double Dutch rudders tho even tho those arenā€™t gay. šŸ˜‚
They are starting to grow out my nose.....

Jimmy Fallon Flirt GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
They make mini nose weed whackersšŸ‘šŸ»

Yeah man as long as it involved some other party favors. No double Dutch rudders tho even tho those arenā€™t gay. šŸ˜‚

Yes they do! Fire it up and shove it in your holes. I swear I can breath and hear better. Do not put in butthole.

IMG_20231031_182931155_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Oh I have one.

Could just give up and grow a beard
I see them old Harley guys (screw them bastards) with white head/beards with orange nose hair coming out and mixing in with the white mustache turning it into a giant menagerie of bacteria that will most likely be ingested at his (or her's) next feeding, all the time! Most can find these people at the local watering hole with a pole! ;)

turning it into a giant menagerie of bacteria that will most likely be ingested at his (or her's) next feeding
Immunity booster. šŸ‘

I see them old Harley guys (screw them bastards) with white head/beards with orange nose hair coming out and mixing in with the white mustache turning it into a giant menagerie of bacteria that will most likely be ingested at his (or her's) next feeding, all the time! Most can find these people at the local watering hole with a pole! ;)

Around here there's only a certain kinda guy that don't have a beard. šŸ¤£

Around here there's only a certain kinda guy that don't have a beard. šŸ¤£
Around here we call them women.

Damn grey hairs. Didn't have time to put oil in my beard this morning so now it looks like a used paint brush.

1698801317666.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back