Tool talk, show and tell!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScaleJunkie

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Notorious
Here we are, a thread for all us wrenches and anyone else excited about their tools and tool storage! So show off what ya got, what you used to have, and let's talk about what ya want or are planning on getting. Discuss inherent design flaws, recalls, and any other issues you have with a certain tool. Can't wait to see more of y'alls stuff and talk shop! Some of you have seen it already now, but I'll kick things off with my big box and my war wagon.

I bought the bottom box in 2012, on sale for half price during a promotion,and the roll cart was the mobil work station for a Snap-On Modis scan tool set up, used. Each drawer had inserts to hold all the various connectors for different vehicles and for the lab scope. All that resides in the top 2 big drawers on the big box and the cart became my war wagon. The hutch and locker I bought second hand in 2016 for less than half price of new. The rhino lined power top was new to me at that time.
0928171719-1.jpg

Last edited:
Those relics are older than I am.. 💀
The circular saw still works and was given to me by my old boss. He's been dead awhile now so it's pretty old.

Here we are, a thread for all us wrenches and anyone else excited about their tools and tool storage! So show off what ya got, what you used to have, and let's talk about what ya want or are planning on getting. Discuss inherent design flaws, recalls, and any other issues you have with a certain tool. Can't wait to see more of y'alls stuff and talk shop! Some of you have seen it already now, but I'll kick things off with my big box and my war wagon.

I bought the bottom box in 2012, on sale for half price during a promotion,and the roll cart was the mobil work station for a Snap-On Modis scan tool set up, used. Each drawer had inserts to hold all the various connectors for different vehicles and for the lab scope. All that resides in the top 2 big drawers on the big box and the cart became my war wagon. The hutch and locker I bought second hand in 2016 for less than half price of new. The rhino lined power top was new to me at that time.
View attachment 365362
That's a very nice setup! Wish I had the tools to go in it! If you took out a few drawers pretty sure its larger than my first apt.

The circular saw still works and was given to me by my old boss. He's been dead awhile now so it's pretty old.

That's a very nice setup! Wish I had the tools to go in it! If you took out a few drawers pretty sure its larger than my first apt.
Thanks! It's pretty much full, more pics to come. :cool:

I'd like to share these comparison pics I made here a couple weeks ago for my matco guy.. just so any new guys to tool trucks can go in with some sense and not get bent over. These are matco prices vs direct from knipex website.

View attachment 365412

View attachment 365413

View attachment 365414
^^^^^factual info.

You know they’re legit pronounced “kuh-nih-pecks”?!? I can’t stand when people say shiit wrong, but I can honestly say I’ll ALWAYS call them “nih-pecks”.. 😅🤷🏻‍♂️

Back