Transmitter storage???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Raider
  8. Talion
  9. Typhon 6s
  10. Typhon 3s
OK maybe an idiot question, somehow I am OK with that.
What do y'all do to store your transmitters? The arrangement of my shelves due to space constraints does not permit me to hang them from below as I was going to initially.
Just me I get it but I don't like the look of a nice clean row of trucks and bam just laying there is a transmitter.
I am looking for a way to keep several transmitters stored but easy to access.
I.E I wish not to hang all of them in a row from PVC with a slot then have to remove 5 pieces to get to the one I need.
Throw ideas at me please and thank you.

OK maybe an idiot question, somehow I am OK with that.
What do y'all do to store your transmitters? The arrangement of my shelves due to space constraints does not permit me to hang them from below as I was going to initially.
Just me I get it but I don't like the look of a nice clean row of trucks and bam just laying there is a transmitter.
I am looking for a way to keep several transmitters stored but easy to access.
I.E I wish not to hang all of them in a row from PVC with a slot then have to remove 5 pieces to get to the one I need.
Throw ideas at me please and thank you.
I store up to 20 right inside this contraption.

1586356410172.jpeg

?

Sold all of mine, got one that can bind multiple Rx and thats the end of that. The spare one is in a closet. I understand that would not be ideal if multiple people run at the same time (kids etc.) I do store mine next to one truck.

The concept is solid but wouldn't work..
How does that work when the wife or daughter want to use a car that is tied to only one transmitter?

Sold all of mine, got one that can bind multiple Rx and thats the end of that. The spare one is in a closet. I understand that would not be ideal if multiple people run at the same time (kids etc.) I do store mine next to one truck.
He’s got over 50 rigs and a lot of users. He honestly needs a storage solution more than anything. My post above was just poking fun.

@Glock21user I would think a shallow shelf system is about your best bet. If you wanted to make it two or three units deep, you could have it slide to the side to expose another level. Like they have setup at Menards in the hardware aisle.

I’d make a separate shelf or cabinet just for tx’s and use a paint marker on the bottoms of said tx’s to identify which rig they are for.

He’s got over 50 rigs and a lot of users. He honestly needs a storage solution more than anything. My post above was just poking fun.

@Glock21user I would think a shallow shelf system is about your best bet. If you wanted to make it two or three units deep, you could have it slide to the side to expose another level. Like they have setup at Menards in the hardware aisle.
Thanks Dilly, I did catch the sarcasm btw. ?
In the end a shallow shelf and paint markers I do believe will be it.
Thank you gentlemen for the advice.

This is my current shelving, I have 30 dealt with in this manner I now need to pick another wall to use.
Hooks may work but I think Dilly had the option that will work best so far with a shallow shelf.
20200407_144111(0).jpg

You definitely have cooler poop than me.
I am glad to be your friend though.

Hell I like that

Thank you sir very kind of you.

Why cant you just buy 4 good TX's and bind all of the RX's to all 4 TX's (or however many family members you have) just name all the trucks in all 4 TX's
Because hes got 50+ rigs. Is there a radio you can store that many models?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back