What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@K-BASH I actually thought you would hit the sign when I first saw it.
Hope you made it right with the owner of the mailbox and didn't just high-tail it. 🤘
It's a junk yard ,ya the owners son is my fishing buddy an tow truck driver..I don't just tear up rcz.pops already saw the video,appeartly he's not to impressed .snapped 4×4 post in half.looks like I got some digging to do tomorrow.

It's a junk yard ,ya the owners son is my fishing buddy an tow truck driver..I don't just tear up rcz.pops already saw the video,appeartly he's not to impressed .snapped 4×4 post in half.looks like I got some digging to do tomorrow.
Get a new sharp shovel & some willpower 😄💪

Sunday not so fun day.maybe get a couple runs in during work.lol
New construction sites around me are awesome if they sweep the streets, I think 3/4 of a mile from end to end 🤷‍♂️

20220715_134951.jpg

20220715_134927.jpg

New construction sites around me are awesome if they sweep the streets, I think 3/4 of a mile from end to end 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 230005

View attachment 230006
I see about 400ish grams ya don't need on your typhon,if it's a speedrun only car shedding weight will help max6 from hitting shutdown equaling high mph...but can make it loose so removing alot at once will change handling..that's why I crashed today,...removed wing an supports an rear got loose faster than I could react..rear stepped out an around she went..

I see about 400ish grams ya don't need on your typhon,if it's a speedrun only car shedding weight will help max6 from hitting shutdown equaling high mph...but can make it loose so removing alot at once will change handling..that's why I crashed today,...removed wing an supports an rear got loose faster than I could react..rear stepped out an around she went..
I don't think its a speed run only car.
Its also a toe killer car.😜

What should I start shedding?

Tried out my GoPro mounted to the Noto6s. Thought I had the screw through both holes, but apparently not. 🤦‍♂️Went up the street and the thing just slowly flew off. (Dumb a$$). Thankfully I installed those thick plastic protectors over the lens! After that all good.

Ripped off a shell pin from the rubber.
20220716_150545.jpg
20220716_144658.jpg

Was bored (waiting on parts for other rigs) and had 2 3s batts charged from yesterday, so it was put em in storage mode or go play.......hmmmmm.....😁. I got a box of tires at a yard sale a while ago so I put em on my Noto6s for fun and took to the street. Got it to 42mph....mind you it's set up for bashing...not speed, but that was about 75% throttle as my road is not long enough. Lol. Looks funny but ran well. All temps were well below thresholds.
20220716_104407.jpg

20220716_133713.jpg

20220716_134635.jpg

😁 ✌️

Tried out my GoPro mounted to the Noto6s. Thought I had the screw through both holes, but apparently not. 🤦‍♂️Went up the street and the thing just slowly flew off. (Dumb a$$). Thankfully I installed those thick plastic protectors over the lens! After that all good.

Ripped off a shell pin from the rubber.
View attachment 230035View attachment 230036

Was bored (waiting on parts for other rigs) and had 2 3s batts charged from yesterday, so it was put em in storage mode or go play.......hmmmmm.....😁. I got a box of tires at a yard sale a while ago so I put em on my Noto6s for fun and took to the street. Got it to 42mph....mind you it's set up for bashing...not speed, but that was about 75% throttle as my road is not long enough. Lol. Looks funny but ran well. All temps were well below thresholds.
View attachment 230039
View attachment 230037
View attachment 230038
😁 ✌️
I agree, looks a little goofy, but who the hell really cares other than you? Not me, I'll run what I brung🤷‍♂️ Just curious, the fastest you've had it? 100% oughtta get 55-60ish? I love switching everything up w/ tires & running a surface I don't usually- or try to😂
So no footage?

I agree, looks a little goofy, but who the hell really cares other than you? Not me, I'll run what I brung🤷‍♂️ Just curious, the fastest you've had it? 100% oughtta get 55-60ish? I love switching everything up w/ tires & running a surface I don't usually- or try to😂
So no footage?
That's the 1st time I've clocked it lol

Got a little okay footage. After it fell off 1st time I forgot to hit record. So only got the last run. Lol

Got a little okay footage. After it fell off 1st time I forgot to hit record. So only got the last run. Lol

I love it!! The 2nd one made me try n steer right. I really love the on board stuff, it just looks so cool, somersaults & all!!😂

You can also overlay the speed the GoPro app ( data comes from a internal GPS ).

Last edited:
You can also overlay the on the GoPro app ( data comes from a internal GPS ).
THATS AWESOME!!! Didn't even know that was an option. 1st timer. Learn something new everyday!! Thanks!!! So cool. Go-Pro said 39mph at peak. Again, 75% throttle, if that. Just not enough room to get full throttle with him bc he just wants to do what he does....wheelie! Can't wait to get my Infraction out there and see what that does after my build!

Screenshot_20220716-192137_GoPro Quik.jpg

I made a mount for my Noto where it sits on the roll bar and roof. Loved the way it looked where you could see the front of the truck. Never posted on YouTube but this is what it looked like on my Typhon

I made a mount for my Noto where it sits on the roll bar and roof. Loved the way it looked where you could see the front of the truck. Never posted on YouTube but this is what it looked like on my Typhon
Love it! So cool seeing that point of view. Tires ballooning, shocks working, wheels turning back & forth. Absolutely love the on board stuff!!👍👊

Back