What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried to get some video from inside the Fireteam and wasn't supposed to become a jump session. Well it did. The mount broke and the camera was fully sent. Was a great little camera too. Had it since 2018. RIP Hero 7 Black 😥

20221227_000853.jpg

No vids of it's last moments hurling through the sky? :ROFLMAO:
There actually is. I'll be making a short clip soon.
Don't throw it away, sell it for parts on ebay or trade it in for a new one. Still worth some $$$
Careful with any Hero above 7, they overheat quickly.
Had no idea about trades, and already read about the overheating issues with everyone after the 7. That really sucks cause dropping $450 (CAD) for something that's inferior, is not making Noto J a happy camper.

Tried to get some video from inside the Fireteam and wasn't supposed to become a jump session. Well it did. The mount broke and the camera was fully sent. Was a great little camera too. Had it since 2018. RIP Hero 7 Black 😥

View attachment 265294
They sell metal cases that go around go pros. I bought one but I still don't use it since I don't like putting my camera on the vehicle 😁

They sell metal cases that go around go pros. I bought one but I still don't use it since I don't like putting my camera on the vehicle 😁
The 7 actually came with a plastic shroud. The damage to the glass on mine isn't the issue (i think) It literally won't turn on anymore. Doesn't matter now anyways. Just picked up a Hero 10

But wait! So as I was fiddling with my new Hero 10, I decided to give the old 7 another go. Voila, it's up and running. Maybe just a bad battery or something, but it's running again. The 10's going back and I bought a set of screen protectors for the 7. The cracked rear screen doesn't mean anything to me. I only ever shoot in one mode, so as long as I can turn it on, I'm good to go. Now that I'm returning the 10, that leaves a bit of extra cash in pocket. What should I do now.....:unsure:

Well I'm not entirely sure but I don't have connection between remote and reciever now😒 any suggestions? I've tried binding from the reciever and the remote...

I have to ask...wth are you guys doing with these rigs!!...I've seen less carnage in a junk yard car crusher!! :LOL: ...great entertainment though!
🤣 Ramp...send it...not so good landings about 25% of the time. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Fix and repeat. That's my recipe anyway. Love it! 😁

Only one day left to get in your carnage for December. As promised, one member will receive a set of @3d-rc.myshopify.com wing mounts. They are the best there is, was or ever will be. I can't post as often in this thread because those wing mounts just keep saving my a$$. Good luck to all and the winner will be announced after January 1st.

Back