What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sat how it came from the factory 10 years ago and it’s brand new I guess glue doesn’t last that long

They probably weren't glued well at the factory, I've seen that happen before. Congrats on the knife edge landing. ;)

They probably weren't glued well at the factory, I've seen that happen before. Congrats on the knife edge landing. ;)
Indeed! I would of crashed for sure...nice save and beautiful plane!

It sat how it came from the factory 10 years ago and it’s brand new I guess glue doesn’t last that long
So you had the plane for 10 years and just now first flight? Glad you didn't have to add it to your pile! :LOL:

Rear bulkhead on my K6S XL is toast. The EXB Mohave chassis got bent to heck too with my friend's huge ramp. The XRT bolts got pulled from the front bumper (from some lawn darts from 20 to 30 ft high) I also landed upside down completely with the XRT, but nothing broke. Just some stuff came loose. The front bolt holding the XRT shock on the bottom came out (I think that the arm cracked a bit, and a few bolts loose here and there. I'm very impressed by the XRT durability. The body does pop off more often now, but it's okay. It was fun. The K6S XL kept turning off in the air after every jump. Not sure what that is all about. Also there are some chips on the 46T stock Traxxas spur gear. Meh. And the cheap motor mount for the XRT held up too. I paid like $60 for it. One of my wheel hexes is stripped on my XRT so one tire came flying off mid air, but I still landed on the other 3. Also some of the rims for my MX 43 proline tires are cracked. I think it's because I tightened them too much and I also made the hole in the middle bigger.
20240427_164500.jpg
20240427_164509.jpg
20240427_164511.jpg
20240427_164814.jpg
20240427_164821.jpg
20240427_171739.jpg
20240427_165127.jpg
20240427_165122.jpg

Blew the tranny and leaking brake fluid 4th gear gone think it’s one of the clutches 😕 just after I installed headers cold air intake and had a turbo ordered for it I’m not going to bother now
image.jpg

Blew the tranny and leaking brake fluid 4th gear gone think it’s one of the clutches 😕 just after I installed headers cold air intake and had a turbo ordered for it I’m not going to bother now
View attachment 363400

Wish you were closer. I've got a trans I'd give away from the jeep we are parting out.

Worth fixing in my book, new cars are horrible. Ring some local yards and see what you can get a trans for.

Wish you were closer. I've got a trans I'd give away from the jeep we are parting out.

Worth fixing in my book, new cars are horrible. Ring some local yards and see what you can get a trans for.
Checked my local yard nothing where you at?

That's why I said if you were closer 😅

Is that a v8 or the 246, I can check a couple sources if you like, need a year also.
Oh it’s a 4l love that engine it’s indestructible that’s why I was gonna turbo it. it’s also a 98 but it have the part time transmission kinda rare

That's why I said if you were closer 😅

Is that a v8 or the 246, I can check a couple sources if you like, need a year also.
I’m probably going to keep it as an off-roading rig because you don’t need 4th to off road
And I’m going to get a 06 LB7 as a daily

Last edited:
Oh it’s a 4l love that engine it’s indestructible that’s why I was gonna turbo it. it’s also a 98 but it have the part time transmission kinda rare

I’m probably going to keep it as an off-roading rig because you don’t need 4th to off road

That part time is in the transfer case not the transmission. I'll look a couple places anyway and see if anything pops up- you never know!

Do you mean lbz? I assume your talking about duramaxes?

I have a couple ax15 cores if you want to put a manual in that thing.

Back