What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Update. I now own 2 bikes. 😂
How bout a 3rd? '06 ZX14 sitting in my garage for 2 years now,LOL. Yeah, I'm old!! When you just don't want to "risk it" anymore, ur old!! LOL.
Talk about condensing time.. a ZX14 can turn a half hour car ride to work into a 15 minute "blast" to work!!😁😬😁😬😁😮

Not a big gun person but been licensed to carry since 1999. Have a Sig P365 9mm. Just got my Sig 365 .380 which I like and shot so much better. Sweet little gun.

Both cerakoted the but .380 has the gray top and titanium. 9mm is on the bottom

1687569151386.png

How bout a 3rd? '06 ZX14 sitting in my garage for 2 years now,LOL. Yeah, I'm old!! When you just don't want to "risk it" anymore, ur old!! LOL.
Talk about condensing time.. a ZX14 can turn a half hour car ride to work into a 15 minute "blast" to work!!😁😬😁😬😁😮
Lol. Well normally I have two of everything 😂 but I have a bad habit of buying stuff

IMG_0076.png

Picked up some 6s bricks finally. My first.. been using 2x3s for a few years now. Tired of trying to manage the plugs/wires..
Zeee 2x6s 4000mah and 2x6s 5200mah, 100c for $200 shipped, sounded good🤷‍♂️
Edit.. I never realized Zeee sells direct. They throw coupons out all over the net too. I saved around $40 over amazon's price I believe..honestly I was just happy to give my business to someone besides amazon.😉😎🍻

Screenshot_20230626-151416_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to send the RunCam Thumb Pro back when I saw the lack of features and then Insta360 came out with the go 3 this morning, so I ordered one of those.

View attachment 308292
I ordered the same thing yesterday lol. Saw it on a YouTube video and had to have it.

I haven't bought or worked on anything in almost 2 weeks since I crashed my mtn bike. I ended up with a bruised knee (possibly worse, no x-ray or MRI yet), much road rash, and 4 stitches on my shin that I tore the first night). 10 days later and I still can't bend it enough to get under or over my workstation, let alone go downstairs to my car storage area.

I haven't done any real RC video yet but I saw that new Insta in a lot of my subs the other day and I might end up with one before the year is up once Best Buy has them in stock (so I can use my $65+ Best Buy Credit Card Rewards towards it).

Sorry about the injuries, I know how much that sucks, cool about the camera though. :)
Yeah, not fun getting old as it takes longer to heal. Today was the first day I didn't need ice and Tylenol first thing after I wake up so I think I should be back in the RC game soon, hopefully. I have a few carts loaded up ready to upgrade a few of my rigs with new combos.

Back