What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just bought 4 more 3S lipos making my total up to 8 3S lipos.. I think I have 13 2s lipos..

Yes I have a problem lol problem is I need more battery chargers!!!! I only have 2 lol

Ordered Pro-line spring set, Losi 50,60 Wt and Wing Tote bag. Just got the bag today.
WIN_20190103_20_04_49_Pro (2).jpg

How much that tote set you back? I keep checking goodwill for some off the wall sack or something that will work but so far nada.

About to buy a steel or aluminum servo mount cause I just installed my 500oz torq servo and its twisting the plastic mount really bad! lol

New servo day for my Notorious. I had some eBay bucks so I ordered a Power HD DW-25LV servo.

I'm looking for a tote that will fit the Notorious with wheels on if anyone has any suggestions. WingTote has a bag that comes close, it's 18" wide - anyone using one of those with a Notorious/Outcast? It looks like it might be just a bit to narrow?

New servo day for my Notorious. I had some eBay bucks so I ordered a Power HD DW-25LV servo.

I'm looking for a tote that will fit the Notorious with wheels on if anyone has any suggestions. WingTote has a bag that comes close, it's 18" wide - anyone using one of those with a Notorious/Outcast? It looks like it might be just a bit to narrow?[/QUOTE
Check your local sports store. They carry hard and soft hockey bags, many with wheels on one end.

Attachments

• 1546626652210.png
    1546626652210.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 26
Hada buy a new fugging Axel cup and rear diff for my stampede, Stupid pos Chinese tool tip broke off inside the grub screw and now I can't get any of it back off the damn diff so I guess now its new diff and new axel cup . . .

Its my stampede so im almost to the point of saying screw the truck . . .

EDIT.. SCREW IT! I'm not sinking any more money into a traxxas vehicle.. I'm saving my money up to buy another arrma MT.. Fuggetaboutit.

Last edited:

I'm looking for a tote that will fit the Notorious with wheels on if anyone has any suggestions. WingTote has a bag that comes close, it's 18" wide - anyone using one of those with a Notorious/Outcast? It looks like it might be just a bit to narrow?
I ordered a bunch of spare parts off ebay last night, used my $30 in eBay bucks.

Went out had a bash with new senton & old select four 10sc had a head on collision 10sc Lost broke chassis ordered new chassis today things to do

HR sells them too, but voltage and gka are awsomerest!
GKA/Voltage>Hot Racing>garbage>dog poop>GPM
GKA/Voltage use 7075 aluminum. Hot Racing uses 6065.

Just ordered Hot Racing motor mount, center dif mount and center dif brace from Amain. Can't beat $2.99 shipping
Sorry, that's $1.99 shipping:)

You guys got a suggestion on which arrma I should get?? The Big rock 4x4 Or the Granite? This will be replacing the stampede for general bashing trail riding dicking around NOT DOING JUMPS..... That's for my stunt truck ;p

This would be just a dirt road/snow/street truck to have fun with

GKA/Voltage>Hot Racing>garbage>dog poop>GPM
GKA/Voltage use 7075 aluminum. Hot Racing uses 6065.
It's too bad that Voltage and GKA don't make more parts. Hot Racing might not be as strong, but they offer a ton of quality aluminum upgrades that aren't available from other suppliers. I've had good luck with them on my Traxxas parts, so for the stuff the others don't carry, I'm still buying from them.

Back