What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 365394

OGO Twister buggy tires med-soft (2) (x4)

Cow RC Moo-Kleen cleaner & degreaser 13.5oz

JConcepts Relapse truggy tires aqua (2) (x2)

J&T Bearing Co Exhaust spring/pipe clamp

J&T Bearing Co flat Titanium droop screws (4) (x3)

Pro-Motion dished white truggy wheels (4)

Pro-Motion dished white buggy wheels (4)

TZO Tires white Truggy wheels (4)

JConcepts Dirt Bite 1/8 buggy tires aqua (2) (x2)

J&T Bearing Co Leading Edge 1/8 wing (black)

Tony’s Screws 12.9 RC8B3.2 hardware kit (293pc)

Tekno ET/NT48 2.0 144mm universal driveshaft set (2) (x2)

Tekno ET/NT48 2.0 +2mm lightened hex wheel hub set (2) (x2)

Tekno ET/NT48 2.0 +4mm lightened hex wheel hub set (2) (x2)

Pro-Motion dished white buggy wheels (4) (x2)

JConcepts Reflex 4.0 Truggy tires aqua (2) (x2)

Dubro “Nitro Line” silicone fuel tubing (purple) (3ft)

Amain 20th Anniversary T-shirt black (xl)

Team Associated RC8B4 spring cups w/shock rod ends

Avid RC RC8B3.2 carbon fiber 1-pc wing button

Avid RC ET/NT48 2.0 carbon fiber 1-pc wing button (x2)

Bitty Design hobby art knife w/blades & weighted ergo handle

Bitty Design hobby art knife 30deg blades (10) (x2)

J&T Bearing Co Tekno NT48 2.0 Cole Ogden Series hybrid NMB bearing set

J&T Bearing Co Tekno ET48 2.0 Cole Ogden Series hybrid NMB bearing set

J&T Bearing Co 68012RS NMB rubber shielded bearing 12x21x5mm (x4)

ProTek RC “Dustbuster 2” TLR Style pre-oiled air filter foams w/pre-filters (12)

Reds silicone exhaust gaskets (2)

Tekin Flexwire flat ribbon style sensor cable

Tekno RC 6.8mm straight rod ends set (8) (hard)

Tekno RC shock shafts rear (2)

Tekno RC shock shafts rear x-long (2)

Tekno RC ET/NT48 2.0 rear outer hinge pins (2)

AM Arrowmax Honeycomb exhaust spring/clip remover CNC machined

VRP 1/8 XV4 20hole piston kit Tekno (front) (x2)

VRP 1/8 XV4 20hole piston kit Tekno (rear) (x2)

VRP 1/8 XV4 20hole piston kit RC8B4 (front)

VRP 1/8 XV4 20hole piston kit RC8B4 (rear)

Createx 4050 gloss UVLS clear 4oz

Createx 4030 intercoat clear 4oz

Createx w351 wicked silver 4oz

Createx w021 wicked Flo raspberry 2oz

Createx 5407 Flo hot pink 2oz

ChromaAir Paints Maybe Mint 2oz

Shewwwww…

That’s all for tonight..😜😅🍻
All i's are dotted and the T's crossed. Someone is gonna have fun.

Snuck in a last minute ninja edit at the end.. 🥷😎
So, you think darkness is your ally?
tumblr_nqum25fdKO1uvi52io1_640.jpg

Ordered some Talion tires/wheels. For $35 a set, I gotta try them.
I've been running Katar T's on my long armed Mojo 6s. The Katars are the perfect size for me, but the tread pattern is a bit too aggressive for hardpack. So hoping these will do me some good, nice tight pin type tire, I'm guessing the compound will be rather hard but there isn't much out there for 5.75" pin tires. Most truggy tires don't hold up to a 6s Mojo in my experience. BF LP's work great for loose terrain for a while, until the foams break down and sidewalls start tearing..
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0C39VMBWF?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

View attachment 364846
An update for these tires, they're 116mm, not 146mm. It's a bust.. they are Dboot Exabytes without the logos. Decent, but a hard compound. I have enough mediocre buggy tires already so back to amazon they're going.. you don't know "till ya know" right? 🤷‍♂️🤣

Picked up a brand new, shop built MST MRX S Pro drift chassis with the following parts installed:
  • HW 10BL60 Sensored ESC
  • HW XERUN Justock G2.1 10.5T Sensored Motor
  • EcoPower Servo
  • Yokomo YG-302 V2 Gyro
  • Yokomo DRC-A Tires
  • MST LM Wheels +5 offset
  • MST Stealth Magnetic Body Mounts
  • Subaru BRZ Body
  • RTR Radio
Since then, I’ve replaced some stuff with some upgrades that made a huge difference:
  • REEFS 299LP Servo
  • Yokomo DP-302 V4 Gyro
  • Flysky Noble NB4 Rx/Tx
  • MST RE Wheels (+0 offset) + Yokomo DRC-A Tires
  • Changed out the factory alignment setting that came with the kit
  • Tamiya Porsche GT3 (992) Pre-Painted Body (that I stole from my TT-02 kit)
IMG_1539.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got lucky on JRC with this! SPMXSM1600
https://jennysrc.com/collections/lo...or-brushless-firma-spektrum-1900kv-los03028-1
I contacted Ted at JRC yesterday about some dimensions for a part for my buggy and I also asked him about the above motor, why was it listed under the Lasernut and if / when he might be getting more in.. He was an awesome dude, did some digging around their shop and found 3!.. I Just bought one! Damn good deal! just under $50 shipped for a $100+ Motor!
Only 2 Left so if you want one, better hit that add to cart / checkout quick!

Just got lucky on JRC with this! SPMXSM1600
https://jennysrc.com/collections/lo...or-brushless-firma-spektrum-1900kv-los03028-1
I contacted Ted at JRC yesterday about some dimensions for a part for my buggy and I also asked him about the above motor, why was it listed under the Lasernut and if / when he might be getting more in.. He was an awesome dude, did some digging around their shop and found 3!.. I Just bought one! Damn good deal! just under $50 shipped for a $100+ Motor!
Only 2 Left so if you want one, better hit that add to cart / checkout quick!
Here's a link of the same motor on Horizon hobby listed for $104..
https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/firma-1900kv-brushless-motor/SPMXSM1600.html

My first Vitavon piece, for the dibby.
Holy Fook is this thing beautiful!! The machining is absolutely impeccable. 🤩

6B4513E9-95D0-4CBF-9D46-42E7F66AB830.jpeg
B6C2DD3C-AACD-4BF9-BD50-6144BB867521.jpeg
460D7D9A-0BDC-4726-99EE-D2901AB7827F.jpeg
2CD40BC3-62E7-441B-8048-482A668617A6.jpeg
B40754B5-8F49-47E1-BC8E-FB5C8A1CA256.jpeg
D137CF70-B504-4AAA-8D26-CAEA6A793949.jpeg

Don't stop there!!!! But your right, they pretty!!! And with just holding it, you know it's something special!!! Get your shims out and some spare time for a good shimming party... Are you staying with stock plastic diff?

We all get excited when a brown box shows up on our doorstep regardless how big or small it might be. This thread will serve as a place holder to share what you bought today. Doesn't even have to be RC related.

We all love pictures so if you can, post pictures along with what you bought today. :)

That Arrma Granite you see for the giveaway... I placed the order with the LHS for it today!:D
1715275648482.png

Genesis Foamless Wheels: Super Spike 3" with Lightweight center for 24mm hex

Hopefully I don't regret it.....Anyone with experience with these?

Don't stop there!!!! But your right, they pretty!!! And with just holding it, you know it's something special!!! Get your shims out and some spare time for a good shimming party... Are you staying with stock plastic diff?
I’d love to do a full Vitavon build. Every one talks about how nice their stuff is but until you actually hold one in hand.. 🤯

What size shims are required? I’ll probably use the stock diff for now, but definitely want the Vitavon ones. Along with the axles, braces, ect… Once I get all that stuff, I want to do a max4 12s combo. 😈

View attachment 365494

Nice!! I’ve had my eye on these for quite awhile now.
From what I hear they’re great so long as your not a big air jumper.

View attachment 365494

Wow, even if they don't work out for bashing they should do a heck of a job 'tilling the garden?!🤷‍♂️😉👍

So my journey....lol. I went out to Exocage's place one warm Saturday afternoon. His place is amazing for RC'n, jumps, dirt track, crawler course, ect. Anyway it was kind of a rc car swap meet too. I bought a used K8S, with a few hop-ups.

Then the 118mm HW can dropped MAX5 g2, 12S capable...put that in it

Upgraded the servo, wheels MX43, and 6s batteries x2 whao...

Those Badlands grew like flying saucers on my last street bash....so here I am...still throwing money at this used toy...URGH!!!

My first Vitavon piece, for the dibby.
Holy Fook is this thing beautiful!! The machining is absolutely impeccable. 🤩

View attachment 365487View attachment 365488View attachment 365489View attachment 365490View attachment 365491View attachment 365492
INDEED!!!! I likey!! That is some sick machining!! NO chatter. That stepover looks good. I like the way they did the paths. I've been looking at some Alum bulkheads. I may have just seen what I need. Hey-- post some of the inside of the bulkhead if you have time. Awesome looking!

INDEED!!!! I likey!! That is some sick machining!! NO chatter. That stepover looks good. I like the way they did the paths. I've been looking at some Alum bulkheads. I may have just seen what I need. Hey-- post some of the inside of the bulkhead if you have time. Awesome looking!
Will do. 👍
The biggest selling point for this particular bulkhead over the competition other than quality.. Is the fact it allows easy access to the diffs. All the other brands have a split case, so you have to remove the bulkhead in order to access the diffs.

Here's the shim mix for the input. I remember having to shim the input gear deeper into the bulkheads(towardsdiffs), doing this Also while still being able to get the input cup on, and not making contact with the diff itself.... take your time with it, it'll be the smoothest and strong as sh!t!!!
Screenshot_20240509_152056_Gallery.jpg

Back