What did you eat today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20240509_184103_resized.jpg

Last year one of my dogs got bit by one 2800$ later he fine now
Ouch, I'd kill em all too, LOL. JK, maybe.. IDK, but over here in the northeast you have to go into the mountains to find rattle snakes generally. Not very common in my geographic thankfully. Hey, does that snake have a tumor or parasite growing out of it? Maybe it's a scar from ur dog biting back? LOL.

Anyways, I had some buffalo chicken egg rolls for lunch that my wife brought home from work yesterday, quite delish, but spicy foods tend to give me grief these days, hoping I don't "pay for it later" LOL.

I have eaten quite a bit of stuff in my life, snake is something that I was never intrigued to try. Not that I think it's gross, cause I've eaten some pretty gross $hyt (by most ppl's standards), but just don't have any interest.
What's the draw to it?

When you get hungry enough.. Everything can be on the menu!

Iron Chef
Iron Chef Cooking GIF by giphystudios2021

Iron Chef Cooking GIF by NETFLIX

I have eaten quite a bit of stuff in my life, snake is something that I was never intrigued to try. Not that I think it's gross, cause I've eaten some pretty gross $hyt (by most ppl's standards), but just don't have any interest.
What's the draw to it?
IDK, I wouldn't myself, unless it was something folks raved about.. but I haven't heard that about snakes. I can respect anyone trying to save some coin though, groceries are expensive these days, LOL!

Back