Infraction What does everyone think of the 3S Infraction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep saying Child's toy, maybe you can convenes yourself that the 6s cars are not also toys...

LAMO...
They are all toys no matter how big or powerful. The average person looking at us is thinking ‘what a bunch of man-children playing with kid toys, how pitiful’ 😂

Last edited:
There all toys no matter how big or powerful. The average person looking at us is thinking ‘what a bunch of man-children playing with kid toys, how pitiful’ 😂

I have gotten this from a few of the neighbors till I hand them the transmitter and they drive them. Almost everyones attitude changes once they have the chance to drive them. I let one of my neighbors kids drive my O8 after they saw me ripping around the culdesac. The mom and dad freaked out that I handed it over. I turned the throttle down to like 13% max and it would barely move and he was still all giggles and smiles. The dad kept saying are you sure this is safe when I was showing him how to use the remote. I winked and as soon as it started to move he figured it out. My wife and daughter were huge sceptics and even now they never want to go out and run them but when they do they have more fun because they aren't used to them and it's a new fun experience. I try to be a good steward of the hobby and invite people in and to run my cars.

Aye, they're all toys but remember folks, ye don't stop playing cause ye get old.
Ye get old cause ye stop playing. 😉
Even better don’t forget… when you stop playing with toys you can always play with yourself 😐

Haha yes its german. I don’t why no one other have one. Maybe the shipment is not yet in the US?
It says they're in stock at Horizonhobby europe already.
Seems like europe are getting these and the 4S cars before other areas. My hobbyshop says I will get my Kraton 4s the 15th.

Last edited:
Body designs like great on these.

Has there been any mention of a new 6s V3 Infraction model?

My vorteks is completely silent driving around compared to the 6s line.. Are all the 3s this quiet? Is this new 3s infraction expected to be just as quiet?

Last edited:
My vorteks is completely silent driving around compared to the 6s line.. Are all the 3s this quiet? Is this new 3s infraction expected to be just as quiet?
I think they are all quiet in the 3S line. Plastic gears do help with that or diffs etc. I actually like it. When you drive a 3S it’s so quiet it just feels smooth and efficient even if it’s not really

Do I want one...🤔
I've been alienated by Arrma recently and with them discontinuing the rollers soon I don't think my inner being will allow me to buy one 🤣
They are starting to become the new Traxxass 😩

Do I want one...🤔
I've been alienated by Arrma recently and with them discontinuing the rollers soon I don't think my inner being will allow me to buy one 🤣
They are starting to become the new Traxxass 😩
Saw a Limitless for $370 at Hobby shop today.

Buy em all and be happy !! Let er rip !
Exacta-mundo! I'm a SC durt track runner and basher. At the current time I am not interested in speed running 100mph.....so the 4s would be perfect for my situation. I'm 47 but act like I'm 17, so according to rccar4life this is perfect for me!! Thanks @rccar4life ... you da man for pointing out the age range for these! 👍 🤣✌️ And I'm a sensitive little guy with small girly hands, so not being a "man's man" this is perfect for me! 🤣😂:LOL::cool::p
Long as you can hold a drink and remote , your hands are fine.

It´s fun!

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-09 at 16.04.33.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-10 at 12.00.50.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-10 at 12.00.59.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-10 at 12.01.12.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-10 at 12.02.10.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-10 at 13.13.20.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-10 at 13.13.30.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-10 at 14.00.37.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-07-10 at 14.01.30.jpeg

can this be converted to 12mm hex ?

and will it handle 4s ?

Heavy 1/7 is only for serious speedruns, 2 expensive drift and have fun with
new GRPs last 3 packs bashing and drifting , 20bucks pair
so every run is more than 10bucks
NOT HEALTHY 2 wallet

i need something light weight , and be able buy cheap 12mm hex 5 bucks wheels pair

i will only speedrun most my 1/7 now

can this be converted to 12mm hex ?

and will it handle 4s ?

Heavy 1/7 is only for serious speedruns, 2 expensive drift and have fun with
new GRPs last 3 packs bashing and drifting , 20bucks pair
so every run is more than 10bucks
NOT HEALTHY 2 wallet

i need something light weight , and be able buy cheap 12mm hex 5 bucks wheels pair

i will only speedrun most my 1/7 now

plastic little toy, i will buy it to 14year old relative if its cheap

this is nothing to grown up men.

6s Infraction is great for speed, and if you want a bulletproof rig you can have 6s infraction , drive it 4s, last forever

Offcourse , we have young guys 12-17 year old guys

No, it's just a plastic little toy for 14-year-olds, 3s cars' only place is for children, you'll never be able to have fun with it. But I wouldn't worry about a $20 pair of tires only lasting a few runs...$20 is nothing to grown up men.

plastic little toy, i will buy it to 14year old relative if its cheap

this is nothing to grown up men.

6s Infraction is great for speed, and if you want a bulletproof rig you can have 6s infraction , drive it 4s, last forever
75mph out of the box with option pinion.
My 3S Typhon does 75 all day long on 3S 100c

Not I am asking someone who has driven both, the 3s and 6s Infraction. How do they compare?

Both are great.
3s need a bit less space, is quieter, just one lipo is nice, topspeed is the same, Powerwise the 6s has a bit of advantage,

The 3s need the tape on the body inside the wheel-arches mod, stock with the 6s infraction.
The 3s needs a bit more the AVC function (30-50% is perfect), its not so easy to drive without avc as the 6s.
Both cars have 2 fans, and this is the minimum! Stronger fans are recommended.
Both cars i don't use speed pinions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back