What is your ‘go to’ rc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a progressive thing... Early 2021 it was my Big Rock as that was my warm up truck that i'd drive first so it got the most use. Then my Notorious was my warm up/go to in late spring/early summer then the other 3 took over since late summer. I am building and upping the power on my large scale stuff so maybe next year it'll change to be my one of my K8S EXB/DBXLE 2.0/Xmaxx... The guys I bash with really like their large scale stuff so that drives the builds. (and not getting run over)
Enjoy your Notorious, it's a great truck!
Hurricane
So…RC peer pressure huh? Don’t do drugs but you need to drop a grand on this car here to keep up 🙃
This thread is not good for me.

I have been looking into the MT410 for a while....and multiple people here say it is one of their favorites to run. Great....just great.
You know you want it you know you want it you know you want it you know you want it YOU SHOULD BUY AN MT410! And then post pictures so I can live vicariously through you 😃

When I get to the point that I can afford and I’m ready to build a kit, that’s the one I want.

So…RC peer pressure huh? Don’t do drugs but you need to drop a grand on this car here to keep up 🙃

You know you want it you know you want it you know you want it you know you want it YOU SHOULD BUY AN MT410! And then post pictures so I can live vicariously through you 😃

When I get to the point that I can afford and I’m ready to build a kit, that’s the one I want.
No so much peer pressure but since I see a lot of them it gets into your mind that you should have one. My big send trucks will still be my 6S trucks in general… if I hadn’t seen the large Scale trucks often I might not have ever ‘needed’ to get more than my Xmaxx or powered it up.
Hurricane

No so much peer pressure but since I see a lot of them it gets into your mind that you should have one. My big send trucks will still be my 6S trucks in general… if I hadn’t seen the large Scale trucks often I might not have ever ‘needed’ to get more than my Xmaxx or powered it up.
Hurricane
So true..now I have the mt410, I want the et48 soo bad..no need of course😆
Conversion may be needed🤔

Hurricane
Yeah, I understand. This forum is doing the same thing to me 😂

At today’s bash I loaned one of my go to‘s my Typhon to a returning friend and it got hit by a Losi DBXLE 2.0 at speed and demolished my front end. The Typhon is fast enough to run with the bigger vehicles but you can pay the price for getting in their way.
Hurricane

close
MAXX B.jpg
MAXX F .jpg

At today’s bash I loaned one of my go to‘s my Typhon to a returning friend and it got hit by a Losi DBXLE 2.0 at speed and demolished my front end. The Typhon is fast enough to run with the bigger vehicles but you can pay the price for getting in their way.
Hurricane
I have a DBXL-E , OMG a tank , 32lbs with batteries !!!! You or your RC's don't want to get hit with one of these things !!! I am extremely careful when driving mine around people !!!

So , for the thread , my go to RC now would have to be my V4 Talion 6s , very fun , does everything well, light and easy to carry if LVC or breaks LOL , just did M2C chassis , FastEddy bearing kit , all diffs , new 35kg servo , HD servo spring .

IMG_5384.JPG

I'd have to say my Sketer was until the body became a problem. Overall, my K4 has been the go to since I've acquired it. I recently bought an older version K6 and have to say, it's insane even on 3s. It's undergoing a remodel and may take the top spot once it's redone.😜
20220422_201429.jpg
20220415_172803.jpg
20220415_154509.jpg
20220323_193424.jpg

I would say the Vorteks! Lol
There you go then, that’s your go to car lol. Mine is this one (typhon/big rock hybrid thing) and my hybrid vorteks thing. Both of those are the ones I almost always grab.

ECF40F73-F399-46A6-ABC6-58A2754A5B22.jpeg

9E5780C8-A688-45D0-AC2B-C73D058DD40E.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back