what is your next RC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Team Corally Kronos XTR 😉😎
Ive been running mine lately and theres an annoying fault that seems pretty well known and a remedy that is not as well known. The pillow balls are a bit undersized for the blocks so they pull out easy. This fellow
confirmed my thoughts and uses arrma balls for a tighter fit. The difference is around .010" which may not sound like much but fixes the issue. Other than that I've been having fun with it. I don't think the arms are as tough as arrma but haven't broke any yet. Other guys don't seem to be having this issue so maybe its hit or miss...

I just purchased a Kronos XTR also, should be delivered next week. I'm aware of the issues it has but they're pretty minor in the grand scheme of things and easily resolved. I love everything about the truck so can live with some teething issues. Buying the Kronos XTR and stock Corally electronics was cheaper than buying my Kraton RTR so there's definitely value in it.

Ive been running mine lately and theres an annoying fault that seems pretty well known and a remedy that is not as well known. The pillow balls are a bit undersized for the blocks so they pull out easy. This fellow
confirmed my thoughts and uses arrma balls for a tighter fit. The difference is around .010" which may not sound like much but fixes the issue. Other than that I've been having fun with it. I don't think the arms are as tough as arrma but haven't broke any yet. Other guys don't seem to be having this issue so maybe its hit or miss...
Looks like a viable fix..👍🏼 lets hope Corally are listening 😉

If some have the issue and some don't it could possibly be an issue with variances in the manufacturing process.
I see this in the 1:1 car world too. You could literally buy 3 of the exact same car and install the same part on all 3 cars and it will fit slightly different on each car.

Outcast 8s, I already bought one for my son‘s 10th birthday lucky kid he got an outcast 8 before dad.

B4760CDC-651C-4D50-95CB-F74E4D36A166.jpeg

30B7D1C8-6889-41F7-BE87-6B5B38C1AF44.jpeg

F4D63440-0405-48E4-8D60-5424E128C303.jpeg

A9F85521-B2CE-464E-9BA0-665537E9D7FE.jpeg

Last edited:
06104B60-22E0-4EE2-A144-F5833EE607CC.png

“Slide the glove over your hand and it controls the vehicle as you mimic holding the steering wheel”
This part really gets me excited! 🤣

I only had a problem with the pillowballs when I ran a lot of droop in the front. No issues since putting it back.

I’m waiting on my order I put in for the HPI Savage Flux XL. I don’t care what is not updated I just had to have the truck will make a good flat area blaster not gonna bash this one too hard. I plan some Alza Racing upgrades for it including the 5mm chassis and center diff upgrade where you can run an Arrma 50T center diff in the truck and get rid of the slipper altogether. Excited to get it.

CFA15E0B-5F28-4B80-8920-4A8EF0BFB8D9.jpeg

I’m waiting on my order I put in for the HPI Savage Flux XL. I don’t care what is not updated I just had to have the truck will make a good flat area blaster not gonna bash this one too hard. I plan some Alza Racing upgrades for it including the 5mm chassis and center diff upgrade where you can run an Arrma 50T center diff in the truck and get rid of the slipper altogether. Excited to get it.

View attachment 141565
I think they changed a few things over the previous version.

Even with the new release of the Vortex , I'm not a fan of the 3s or 4s lineup , I prefer center diffs , not slipper clutches . Kinda want a Losi Baja Rey Raptor 1/10 , but will hold off til I see some more releases from the Arrma camp ( new Talion ) , or what is the make-over for the 4s rigs ? As I now have a couple single 4s batteries kicking around !!!

I've got v5 talion money burning a hole in my pocket. Come on arrma pull your finger out.

That looks really nice!

Mojave was the top of my list followed by either the Tekno ET48 or MT410, though the new Vorteks looks like fun too.
Got it up and running @WoodiE this kit is a gem to the way it turns compared to a kraton is amazing. Um runnin a max8 esc hobbystar 4076 2000kv 16 tooth pinion backflip lps got some tuning to do with the shocks started with 90 weight front and rear little to heavy I think the springs will be fine and a rpm kraton bumper I modded I wanted a Mojave exb but um so glad I ran across this on eBay almost two weeks ago.
23354738-1A83-4349-BE41-EE46941F2913.jpeg
DF5AB028-4B55-43ED-8E52-7508962A0187.jpeg
C44D5D55-DBE6-4650-B8F2-AE15895F029A.jpeg
C7E426F6-276A-4A87-9BA3-5FFACE132D19.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back