what is your next RC?

icumpd

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
Well as I wait for my Vorteks to arrive and a trial run of it before I buy another Arrma I have to admit I am going to order the Traxxas Drag truck next month.

Monster Dork

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
I'm all saved up for a 1/8 Typhon EXB... But I'll fill that void with a Limitless, if I can find a convenient spot to run it.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Got it up and running @WoodiE this kit is a gem to the way it turns compared to a kraton is amazing. Um runnin a max8 esc hobbystar 4076 2000kv 16 tooth pinion backflip lps got some tuning to do with the shocks started with 90 weight front and rear little to heavy I think the springs will be fine and a rpm kraton bumper I modded I wanted a Mojave exb but um so glad I ran across this on eBay almost two weeks ago. View attachment 142190 View attachment 142191 View attachment 142192 View attachment 142193
You need a build thread over at TeknoForums.com ;) :D

3x9rtse

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
As much as I am a die hard either 6s or 8s Arrma fan , the new Vorteks is cool and a little bit of me is curious to wait and see what the new 4s lineup will be . But really waiting to see what the new Talion is gonna be like .