Whats the gas prices in your area?!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OPEC has nothing to do with gas pricing in the USA, that's all bidenflation and him cutting off our own means to produce energy to comply with the radical left "new green deal" crap...
Screenshot_20220525-064803_Chrome.jpg

Hmmm
The war in Ukraine started  after the rise in oil prices started, so it might have less to do with it

If biden didn't close up our means to produce our own energy, we wouldn't have to buy oil from other countries including Russia helping Putin fund his war on Ukraine. No matter what that % is...

BTW... that oil we are buying from other countries has added profit into it for our guvment that we the people are paying for daily... No taxes he said? Yeah, sure thing...

Stay away from MSM! It's pretty obvious they have distorted American brains.

I don't think many countries are currently buying oil from Russia
We are not buying much either but we still are...

End of the day this wouldn't be happening with 45! AND we wouldn't be slowly dragged into a WAR with the largest nuclear power on the planet! There is word that Putin has terminal cancer.. Thats the last guy I'd want to go head to head with! What does he have to lose! Great job 46!

There are so many reasons that oil is high $. I beat it with a stick. Can't seem to find THE one reason. Because there is not one main reason.
We can split hairs all day long on this. In the end, no one person will have the absolute correct answer. There are simply too many hands in the OIL Pot globally.
But one thing is for sure, that if 45 was sitting now, We would still be Energy Independent. And making beaucoup $$ selling our excess oil like we were.
Our Gov't reserve Oil would still be topped off and spilling over. And we would not be crying about stupid high Gas and Deisel prices right now.
It is a REAL problem for our whole economy.
Why can't everyone see that Brandon is the main problem here????
Malfeasance at best. Criminal at worst.:rolleyes:
Call it what it is already.:mad:

We are not buying much either but we still are...

End of the day this wouldn't be happening with 45! AND we wouldn't be slowly dragged into a WAR with the largest nuclear power on the planet! There is word that Putin has terminal cancer.. Thats the last guy I'd want to go head to head with! What does he have to lose! Great

If biden didn't close up our means to produce our own energy, we wouldn't have to buy oil from other countries including Russia helping Putin fund his war on Ukraine. No matter what that % is...

BTW... that oil we are buying from other countries has added profit into it for our guvment that we the people are paying for daily... No taxes he said? Yeah, sure thing...

🤣 Google is your friend.

With a pipeline from Canada? Our own oil...

It wasn’t even up and running and we were still energy independent before bidenflation.. Take your own advise, google is your friend..
I agree that while I certainly do appreciate google, I don't believe everything I see on it. Not trying to say who's right or wrong here but there's always a narrative to consider.

Lol.... ya'll are great entertainment .
Just went over to $4.05 / gal here in Emporia Ks.
True, Political slogans like "energy independent" are funny. 🤣
4.35 for regular and 5.50+ for diesel in FL.
Looking foward to a PB in my Dually in a few days.
Wait 'til China gets past its lock downs. You think it's bad now? 😬

Back