1/5 kraton exb v2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3045

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
I’ve had my eye on the kraton exb for a while now and wasn’t able to buy during the Black Friday sale. Should I go ahead and buy one or wait for the possibility of arrma releasing a v2? I don’t want to buy one and then arrma release a v2 3 months later which has happened to several people I know.

For the prices they are offering I would not hesitate if you have been wanting to try 1/5th scale.

Personal preference though, if you think they will significantly improve them you could wait, or they may ditch 1/5th all together.

For the prices they are offering I would not hesitate if you have been wanting to try 1/5th scale.

Personal preference though, if you think they will significantly improve them you could wait, or they may ditch 1/5th all together.
Yeah for the price it’s great even after you buy the electronics. I have been out of the hobby for about 8 years and the last Rc I had before getting back into it was a v1 kraton which is my avatar picture. I’ve mostly run 1/10 with some 1/7 stuff thrown in there like the fireteam. I have plenty of space to run a larger car so that combined with how awesome the 1/5 looks it’s pushing me in that direction. I want to get it as soon as possible but not knowing if they will discontinue the 1/5 line or not worries me.

You could always get two of them :cool:, plenty of spares that way!

You could always get two of them :cool:, plenty of spares that way!
I would in a heartbeat but my the wife says I have too many already (I only have 2) so she said I’d have to sale them to buy it. Currently I have a redcat lightning epx with a traxxas brushless system in it and a freshly build hpi Baja 5b flux I traded my fireteam for.

:facepalm: I am sorry, that's what I get for skimming the forums while working on my cars. :bag:

WTF.............
Yeah she doesn’t quite get it yet, I’m determined to find something she likes to get her into it. My daughter (3) loves them already so if I get my daughter and wife both one then I think she will loosen up a little

😳
Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back