All new Traxxas Maxx.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a chassi snapping in half being made of metal im not sure. Of course every rc car if landed on all 4 will mostly survive but a bad landing and your chassi is gone
Same can be said about every rc car on the planet. I've broken the chassis on my 2wd Ruckus that has a top speed of 26 mph, so judging a car off of a video where 2 goons where intentionally trying to break anything they could, porta potty in above video included, is just a bit biased. Do you base your thoughts on the 6s rigs based on Kevin Talbot?

Same can be said about every rc car on the planet. I've broken the chassis on my 2wd Ruckus that has a top speed of 26 mph, so judging a car off of a video where 2 goons where intentionally trying to break anything they could, porta potty in above video included, is just a bit biased. Do you base your thoughts on the 6s rigs based on Kevin Talbot?
Nah keving talbot is something else lol. Bash is cars like if they were nothing for him. Myeah maybe im nit thinking right atm
Maybe because i never saw a metal chassi break literelly almost in half i know it can bend but not like break in half so my brain kinda went red flag

I have one. I installed the widemaxx kit and after 2 runs it takes a beating and comes back for more. I did run it like 5 times before that. Too many roll overs. The body looks rough and the front turn buckles were replaced because the lower hinge pin would pop out after every jump. After that, it has been abused by me and my son and it seems very durable. Overpriced? Yes. Durable? YES.

I've watched the videos, it really is a beast. Very hard to break. Even Kevin Talbot had a hard time breaking it lol.?
its his buddys. I don't think he owns one yet. In the one video I saw it goes higher than any rc I've seen and drives way. The mods on it where just stronger hubs I believe. They had the body covered in aluminum foil for returning through the stratosphere...

its his buddys. I don't think he owns one yet. In the one video I saw it goes higher than any rc I've seen and drives way. The mods on it where just stronger hubs I believe. They had the body covered in aluminum foil for returning through the stratosphere...
Didn't the guy have a 6S system in it?

I think the worst part of the Maxx is trying to search for it. you get everything traxxas has to offer with maxx in the name, E, T and X-Maxx ...

super annoying when just looking for a used maxx ....
Every now and then I find GorillaMaxx stuff.

So far the maxx has been pretty nice i though the driveshafts were going to n'be junk but for the first time ever traxxas menaged to make reliable deiveshafts who are plastic sad that arrma pretty much did it on its first attemp vs traxxas who took decades. Just the inflated price of 530$ + the juicy apple released they are doing

I can do this all day with the Maxx. With my Redcat KAIJU? Nope. Yes small jump, but I do it like 20 times in a row with zero breakages and of course I jump it at much higher speeds at the park on the same ramp.

The Maxx is frickin' awesome. People on an Arrma forum aren't going to buy one, but they're missing out. It's the best basher I own.

The Maxx is frickin' awesome. People on an Arrma forum aren't going to buy one, but they're missing out. It's the best basher I own.
That's not true. I am thinking of getting one. The price is really the only thing holding me back. If I ever find one on sale I will most likely buy it.

Same, $1200 is a bit steep, I have seen pickup trucks go for that and let me just say that bashing a real truck is a blast.
It's like $530. I think you are thinking of the X Maxx and not the Maxx. And the X Maxx is $900 plus tax.

It impresses me every time I play with it because I abuse it. And like you said, you just send it and don't worry about it. I feel the same about the xmaxx, which is very durable too. Don't get me wrong, I love my Arrma 6s rigs too, but those two Traxxas vehicles mentioned keep up in the durability department.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back