An absolute steal of a deal!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice deal for the exb. you younger guys, if you can only have one truck, I would say this is a really good choice. Nitro is a lot of fun but if you’re mom or dad isn’t into it too it can get frustrating. Far less variables with electric and these days electric is pretty exciting. Battery safety is very important though. Also remember rc cars like real cars come with one guarantee to give you problems and occasional disappointment.
My parents hate the RC hobby, but don’t limit me on it, they just make me spend my own money like a normal person would.

My parents hate the RC hobby, but don’t limit me on it, they just make me spend my own money like a normal person would.
same here. They tell me not to spend money. I spend money on my debit card, not my cash. My dad helps me with everything and takes me where I want to go (speed run spot). Typical good parents.
I have a question...some of you younger guys have a ton of Rc's thousands of $$$ worth already. Stop hustling on the streets!!! Work at a grocery store or anything legal!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: kidding...but for real!
Some of us including me are not old enough to work legally and here in Canada, there are not many "under the table" jobs. I would get a job right away if I had a chance to.

I have a question...some of you younger guys have a ton of Rc's thousands of $$$ worth already. Stop hustling on the streets!!! Work at a grocery store or anything legal!!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: kidding...but for real!
I aint really even legal to work. I just don't pass up any work from my nieghbors or my grandpa. thats where I get my money from.

same here. They tell me not to spend money. I spend money on my debit card, not my cash. My dad helps me with everything and takes me where I want to go (speed run spot). Typical good parents.

Some of us including me are not old enough to work legally and here in Canada, there are not many "under the table" jobs. I would get a job right away if I had a chance to.
just messing with you guys. :ROFLMAO:
Some of you guys have RC's and all that goes with it thats worth more than my 1st real truck.:ROFLMAO:

I'm truly asking myself, Should I get a EXB? I already have a V5 and a V3 Kraton. Along with my K8S. I'm looking at Amain. and the have the Infraction Mega in stock. I thought I recovered from this addiction mess!

I'm truly asking myself, Should I get a EXB? I already have a V5 and a V3 Kraton. Along with my K8S. I'm looking at Amain. and the have the Infraction Mega in stock. I thought I recovered from this addiction mess!
addiction GIF by DOPESICK NATION

Glad to have you younger aged ones aboard! I am entering my second childhood at 55......

I'd much rather have you into RC's than what I was into.... and no elaboration on that.....

This is a KILLER deal from solid source. If you are in the least bit interested, seriously consider it if you can.

Me, I'm just finishing up its bigger brother, the K8S EXB.

Glad to have you younger aged ones aboard! I am entering my second childhood at 55......

I'd much rather have you into RC's than what I was into.... and no elaboration on that.....

This is a KILLER deal from solid source. If you are in the least bit interested, seriously consider it if you can.

AMEN! Keep with the RC's or anything else fun but don't cross over to the dark side.
Be addicted to RC's all you want!

Just wait till Cyber Monday and Black Friday, there might be some good deals!

I agree with you Brother at 49. Glad there is a mix here. Wish we had the web like this in the early 80's it "might" have kept me out of the street hussle I was in :) maybe :cool:

I agree with you Brother at 49. Glad there is a mix here. Wish we had the web like this in the early 80's it "might" have kept me out of the street hussle I was in :) maybe :cool:
Yea bad decisions is a huge gamble. Stay young at heart a free man than an old guy behind bars! ;)
tyler perry madea GIF

Hey you young guys....something I learned from the older men around me.... "always ask questions boy, a closed mouth does not get feed" Not saying you all do not, but I see so many who just assume and do not ask...anyway

While messaging here I was messaging Amain. I wanted a partial refund or credit since I buy a lot of stuff from them and I told them this was not far to me.

They just gave me $141 credit on this same Kraton I just purchased. Never hurts to ask. The only bad question is the one never asked. There was an option for a cash refund to my card but required a lot more work and I shop Amain anyway so it all works out the same to me.

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 11.40.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 11.46.44 AM.png

I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this. I do not need this.
@WoodiE needs this @WoodiE needs this @WoodiE needs this @WoodiE needs this. YOU NEED THIS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back