Anyone else have issues with Voltage hobbies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well starting to think I just got ripped off for almost $100šŸ˜” still no response back still nothing shipped. Have messaged through Instagram, Called them out on here, emailed 6 times now and still absolutely nothing!! Has been 13 days now since placing the order that was all IN STOCK items. Like I said at this point I feel I have been ripped off for my $100 with no way to even try and get it backšŸ¤¬

Well starting to think I just got ripped off for almost $100šŸ˜” still no response back still nothing shipped. Have messaged through Instagram, Called them out on here, emailed 6 times now and still absolutely nothing!! Has been 13 days now since placing the order that was all IN STOCK items. Like I said at this point I feel I have been ripped off for my $100 with no way to even try and get it backšŸ¤¬
Why can't you get it back? Did you pay via cash? Otherwise you should be able to do a credit card charge back, a paypal / stripe dispute.

Why can't you get it back? Did you pay via cash? Otherwise you should be able to do a credit card charge back, a paypal / stripe dispute.
I'll have to look but should have been paid for via Visa online. Have to see and file a dispute just beyond frustrating. 12 days and still nothing, has been 8 days since a "shipping label" was created which I really don't understand? Like why create a shipping label if you don't have product to ship even though advertised as IN STOCK online.
Screenshot_20210511-084056.png

You cant get it back?
I'll have to file a case through my bank as no I can't get any response back from voltage at all, no email response nothing on here nothing on Instagram and they don't have a phone# to call. I'm about to search and see if I can find a phone # for the business in Torrance CA but on website they list nothing which makes it even harder to get ahold of someone

I ordered from there a few times and had good luck but thatā€™s been couple years ago. Worst part is if there is an issue he should just let you know. Keep in touch atleast

I ordered from there a few times and had good luck but thatā€™s been couple years ago. Worst part is if there is an issue he should just let you know. Keep in touch atleast
Ya that is what has been the most frustrating part. I can't call at least unless I find a number directly to the store. I've emailed way more than I should have had to with no response, messaged on Instagram tagged on here all for nothing. Seems guy is just a flake all around hasn't been on here in like 2-3 yrs, last Instagram post was last December clearly doesn't answer emails and won't list a number cause he doesn't want to deal with customers at all pretty disgusting to say the least!

No I really don't use Facebook anymore and with nothing via his website, here or Instagram I doubt he'll respond on Facebook either. Thankfully it was through PayPal so I just filed a dispute and have to wait to see if he responds back to that or else I just have to file for a refund via PayPal. Absolutely the worst business I've dealt with hands down. I'd have been better off ordered from CRCU or china for that matter and would have gotten my order by nowšŸ˜”

Ya that is what has been the most frustrating part. I can't call at least unless I find a number directly to the store. I've emailed way more than I should have had to with no response, messaged on Instagram tagged on here all for nothing. Seems guy is just a flake all around hasn't been on here in like 2-3 yrs, last Instagram post was last December clearly doesn't answer emails and won't list a number cause he doesn't want to deal with customers at all pretty disgusting to say the least!
Which is crazy cause i always enjoyed getting the small notes and know that I was supporting small business

Which is crazy cause i always enjoyed getting the small notes and know that I was supporting small business
And that was a big reason I wanted to go with Voltage over M2C, CRCU etc as I live in Cali and try to support the small businesses in the RC community. But definitely didn't end up working out to say the least. But of all to not show your customers any type of care or service at all? Clearly he doesn't care one bit and not sure why there is even an email for "support" as it is non existent.

Sucks to hear about this poor business practice. Situations like this have prompted me to email the shop first regarding simple questions about the product. Then make the decision to purchase or not based on the conversation. Also be kind itā€™s just rc parts :)

That sucks about your Voltage parts. I was worried when I ordered some part from them several months ago. Other members said VH was done. I guess this time they really are. It sucks because their parts are top notch. Hope you get your money back @Edough13

I will say it again, anyone in a hurry should avoid Voltage. If you have time and still want the parts, they will come eventually. Heā€™s not a scammer. He just has trouble getting orders filled quickly. Has been that way for a year or more. This started before Covid btw.

That sucks about your Voltage parts. I was worried when I ordered some part from them several months ago. Other members said VH was done. I guess this time they really are. It sucks because their parts are top notch. Hope you get your money back @Edough13
Me too as I could have had my M2C set over a week ago when I got my set of towers I ordered 4 days after this from M2C šŸ¤¦ now I have to wait for PayPal crap and wait to get my money back to be able to order.

Wow two weeks later it finally gets shipped šŸ¤¦ at this point I feel like throwing the towers away as Voltage is a disgrace to the hobby IMO. You can't run a business and expect to have customers with absolutely no customer service or care at all. I mean what if I had received a damaged product or missing items? It's been two weeks and not a single response to email, Instagram, Facebook, PayPal case, absolutely nothing to resolve a customer issue!?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back