Arrma vs Traxxas and why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a patent for the suspension. https://patents.google.com/patent/USD567886S1/en
Straight up we own the f1 suspension
-traxxas
B4666767-E5AE-4E79-91C5-64D93DD8D62B.png

Ima pattent a rectangle se i want to own the rectangle and anyone making a similar shape should come to me for approval?
To get a patent, you need to prove that it is a unique idea, and that it i your idea. A rectangle meets neither of those.
If they indeed bring TVP back ima be pissed if the parts are not compatible. But at least i can admire them making soMething new Other than a reshell with 80% recycled parts

https://patents.google.com/patent/US7793951B2/en it doesn't look like the nero radio box at all. Its 2 parts the traxxas radio box has 3 parts. might be wrong but when i took mine apart its 2 parts. Also the steering assembly was also violated? That part is discontinued
Image 46 looks like it uses the same servo saver, and bell crank and other parts like the nero. The revo did use it first.

The nero platform is dead after reading this. Its never coming back
The angle of how the nero suspension was setup they claim its identical as them like holy poop dude
They are claiming arrma is using shocks with springs that has oil but they are positioned f1 style and thats an issue

We just play’n. it’s all love on here.

we have a be

🤣 I said that because we have a basenji and they have no undercoat so my wife feels bad for the 🐩 in the winter (we live in Arizona) so it gets maybe low 30’s at night (dogs a indoor dog) wife still puts dog in a jacket
Same with Bosco. 1/2” hair with no undercoat whatsoever. We got him a big doggie heating pad for his bed last year. He loves that thing.

So so far what im reading is.
1.Arrma using oil filled shocks and similarly positioned as their trucks the picture was taken from.

2. The radio box is too similar to traxxas one. Alright if thats the case but i don't see it.

3. The chassis angle and how its made is a copy paste to ours?
That is bad faith from A to Z lawsuit. The coil over shock patent has done it for me. Jason said in the aussie interview they could make a nero with traditional suspension but at that point its a kraton. the lay down shocks is what was the core of the nero design without it there is no nero

Anyone new fess up yet and make their allegiance to Traxxas known? Some of you guys probably need to sleep on it, but I’m guessing tomorrow morning this thread is going to go boom with new Traxxarmy recruits.

Oh and for the record, I’ve got it in good authority the only reason this site isn’t called Traxxasforum is because the domain name was taken.

So so far what im reading is.
1.Arrma using oil filled shocks and similarly positioned as their trucks the picture was taken from.

2. The radio box is too similar to traxxas one. Alright if thats the case but i don't see it.

3. The chassis angle and how its made is a copy paste to ours?
1. Traxxas has a patent on it.
2. Traxxas has a patent on it.
3. Traxxas has a patent on it.

That is the thing with US patent law, things only have to look similar. But it is an entirely different story when you copy a patented product basically to a T.

Look at the Apple vs Samsung case when the first Galaxy phone came out. Same thing.

First gen Apple iPhone

1675998856627.png

Samsung Galaxy S1
1675998920825.png

Samsung lost btw.

What is the lesson here, don't copy patented designs and you won't get sued for patent infringement. Arrma should have known better.

And like I stated before the Nero was literally the Revo and an HPI Savage copy and pasted into one truck.

Um ok...open forum now? M..k. today I received my w2 in the mail. I made 17, 500 last year! 😆

So the servo saver is in the middle and pivots in a Z axis. I can see a similarity on the arm itself other than that its not at all the same. Traxxas uses 2 servos not 1. I guess the 2 servo design was maybe used to prohibit any Other company to make a design that uses one in the middle? And thats why every brand almost terrible servo savers because they have to make a complicated horrible design
ED25B8F3-6426-45DE-8A00-36C5AA3188DD.png

1. Traxxas has a patent on it.
2. Traxxas has a patent on it.
3. Traxxas has a patent on it.

That is the thing with US patent law, things only have to look similar. But it is an entirely different story when you copy a patented product basically to a T.

Look at the Apple vs Samsung case when the first Galaxy phone came out. Same thing.

First gen Apple iPhone

View attachment 277062

Samsung Galaxy S1
View attachment 277064
Samsung lost btw.

What is the lesson here, don't copy patented designs and you won't get sued for patent infringement. Arrma should have known better.

And like I stated before the Nero was literally the Revo and an HPI Savage copy and pasted into one truck.
Thats why samsung phones look like crap i guess now
They legit pattented a rectangle with a smaller rectangle with a circle button under the small rectangle and put a smaller rectangle on top of the small rectangle. Then called it an unique design and anything who comes close to it is an infrigement. Gotta love patents man

Anyone new fess up yet and make their allegiance to Traxxas known? Some of you guys probably need to sleep on it, but I’m guessing tomorrow morning this thread is going to go boom with new Traxxarmy recruits.

Oh and for the record, I’ve got it in good authority the only reason this site isn’t called Traxxasforum is because the domain name was taken.
How dem crayons taste? :rolleyes: 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back