Notorious Busted my a-arms on my Notorious rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
I own a 6s KRATON but let me tell you this 6s Notorious stunt truck can take a beating big time.. Anyways, i had an awesome session until the end when I was coming off this jump and landed the wrong way and cracked my stock right ARRMA A-ARM which is no bid deal. My set of RPM a-arms for my #Notorious rig are on the way since they are a lot stronger vs your stock a-arms. Also bought new shocks.

Attachments

• Busted my a-arms.jpeg
    Busted my a-arms.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 89
  • RPM A-Arms set.png
    RPM A-Arms set.png
    400 KB · Views: 63
You really went on it to have broken them so bad. That truck is much lighter than the Kraton and Talion so is less likely to break a part.

RPM is the way to go, am doing the same on my Talion V2, broke them on a jump which it landed sideways and basically destroyed the T-Bone racing bumper. It was my fault, big jumps and cold weather don't go very well.

Attachments

• 20191214_122621.jpg
    20191214_122621.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 53
  • 20191214_110139.jpg
    20191214_110139.jpg
    603.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 20191215_162442.jpg
    20191215_162442.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 48
I own a 6s KRATON but let me tell you this 6s Notorious stunt truck can take a beating big time.. Anyways, i had an awesome session until the end when I was coming off this jump and landed the wrong way and cracked my stock right ARRMA A-ARM which is no bid deal. My set of RPM a-arms for my #Notorious rig are on the way since they are a lot stronger vs your stock a-arms. Also bought new shocks.
Why did you buy new shocks?

Now that you have two sets of new arms coming you will probably never break another...

You really went on it to have broken them so bad. That truck is much lighter than the Kraton and Talion so is less likely to break a part.

RPM is the way to go, am doing the same on my Talion V2, broke them on a jump which it landed sideways and basically destroyed the T-Bone racing bumper. It was my fault, big jumps and cold weather don't go very well.

Notorious stock weight is the heaviest 6s truck...
54030993-4ED6-4385-BCAE-92D04CE892BE.jpeg

Now that you have two sets of new arms coming you will probably never break another...

Notorious stock weight is the heaviest 6s truck...
View attachment 57649
Very interesting b/c my #v3 #KRATON sure does feel a lot more heavier then my 6s #Notorious...

Attachments

• Notorious Profile Pix.jpeg
    Notorious Profile Pix.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 49
  • KRATON Profile pix.jpeg
    KRATON Profile pix.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 50
Mmh, it may be a typo, I have a Talion and definitely feels heavier than the Outcast.
Maybe is just the visual perseption of a bigger truck, they are both geared about the same and even when driving the Outcast feels lighter.

Backflip tires vs Copperhead 2 is the major weight difference, also body and wheelie bar. That out weighs the longer chassis. Stock weights on the Arrma site are correct. The talion Katars, axles, hub, carriers, towers and lite body make the difference with that car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back