Felony Drag Time List - Personal Bests of the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stretched Typhon 6S XXL (Mojave chassis), MAX8/Leopard 4274 2200kv 6S Sweep Max Fwd Foams

IMG_1577.PNG

Last edited:
Making progress. Lowered ride height and changed center diff fluid. What other changes are recommended? Infraction all stock electronics.

Last edited:
Making progress. Lowered ride height and changed center diff fluid. What other changes are recommended? Infraction all stock electronics.
Best thing you can do is get it launching straight. Gear it properly for your desired hit type. 0-40 you wanna gear for about 45mph. For 132’ or 188’ hits you wanna gear for 80mph. I find that when my rear diff starts warming up it will start launching sideways. Let it cool a min and it will go straight again. I can’t keep spools from breaking, so I’m running EXB LSD diffs with 500k.

Best thing you can do is get it launching straight. Gear it properly for your desired hit type. 0-40 you wanna gear for about 45mph. For 132’ or 188’ hits you wanna gear for 80mph. I find that when my rear diff starts warming up it will start launching sideways. Let it cool a min and it will go straight again. I can’t keep spools from breaking, so I’m running EXB LSD diffs with 500k.
I noticed the first few runs are best. After 3 or 4 it wants to go left. I gave upon spools for now. Using stock 46 center with 27 pinion. When I run I usually bring 2 cars. On occasion 3, so I let them cool down. I will drag one and bash the other. Ordered foams that is next up. I am going to look into getting better with suspension and camber and toe etc....Looking into exb lsd diffs ....now. 😀 And thanks.

Surprised by the different launches. Some full throttle and some 1/2 to3/4 for a second or so then full throttle with surprising results some runs quicker. Less tire spin I guess.

I noticed the first few runs are best. After 3 or 4 it wants to go left. I gave upon spools for now. Using stock 46 center with 27 pinion. When I run I usually bring 2 cars. On occasion 3, so I let them cool down. I will drag one and bash the other. Ordered foams that is next up. I am going to look into getting better with suspension and camber and toe etc....Looking into exb lsd diffs ....now. 😀 And thanks.

Surprised by the different launches. Some full throttle and some 1/2 to3/4 for a second or so then full throttle with surprising results some runs quicker. Less tire spin I guess.
If you get your gearing dialed in, you can just rip full throttle of the hit and hold on. That’s how I’ve been able to get down to 0.940s on a 0-40 hit and what I believe is the best 188ft time too (2.690?)

So this is for 💩💩's and giggles...

What's the correct distance for 1/5 scale drag ??

For some weird reason they mowed a line in the field near my house 🤔 so I thought I'd try some off-road drag runs on wet grass 🤣🤣

IMG_1548.jpeg

IMG_1542.PNG
IMG_1544.PNG

How about we get the current list updated first before adding new classes.. my two best runs below with my stretched Typhon 6s drag car from a month ago.. I posted up but the list was never updated

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

Do I get on the list with this? First attempts at drag hits for me. 6s 6800 120c Typhon lwb
Image-1.jpg

I also had a 132 ft pass buy I guess there's no category for 6s🤷🏻‍♂️
Image-1(1).jpg

Last edited:
Do I get on the list with this? First attempts at drag hits for me. 6s 6800 120c Typhon lwb View attachment 170790
I also had a 132 ft pass buy I guess there's no category for 6s🤷🏻‍♂️View attachment 170792
Heck yeah! Love seeing new people getting into drag! Those are ok. Your 188ft time is kind of low but your top speed is impressive. You mush have had trouble getting it off the line. You might want to gear back down so you can get off better and work on the top end as you go. I bet you drop a full second of your ET dropping down a few teeth on the pinion.

Heck yeah! Love seeing new people getting into drag! Those are ok. Your 188ft time is kind of low but your top speed is impressive. You mush have had trouble getting it off the line. You might want to gear back down so you can get off better and work on the top end as you go. I bet you drop a full second of your ET dropping down a few teeth on the pinion.
Honestly, I was just trying it out after doing some speed runs. I noticed that it was hooking up okay while messing around and decided to turn on the GPS. Today was the first day I saw burnout tracks left by my car🤣

Back