Finally arrived

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
Been waiting patiently for my it shipped email. That never came but my new Rig did!!
IMG_8338.jpeg

It's an FMS 1/18th scale even if they call it 1/24.

You gonna keep the cap on it? I think it looks good both ways so I would want two. :ROFLMAO:
For now the Cap stays on. I thought about a 2nd one but this one will probably sit on the shelf most of its life.

Co-worker got his yesterday, and brought it in today. Looks very nice. Love the 2 speed trans. Oil in the shocks is a must though.
Mines getting a bunch of upgrades. I'm ripping out the motor and transmission going Furitek brushless, new servo and links. Already put on the new wheels and tires. It looks like the links for the Cayman will fit this perfectly.

The Cayman uses most of the FMS chassis parts, everything should fit pretty well.
I picked up a cayman kit (they’re on sale) I figure I can swap over all the links, shocks and servo and have a backup motor/drivetrain and chassis. Hell the links alone are $60.
5127EEB6-9AC9-4E74-AF05-17E2C69EC3E2.png

Had a little time to finish this up got everything mounted in place and got the lights working (needed an adapter). This rig is fast 💨 in 2nd gear and the low gear is SLOW. I keep it in high gear most the time not really a crawler. The Cayman links and shocks made a huge difference in the way it drives.
IMG_8510.png
IMG_8508.png
IMG_8507.png
IMG_8505.jpeg
IMG_8509.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back