XRT Ultimate arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Otherside

Huh?
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave EXB
Will add pictures and YouTube links later. Had to get to work.

Excuse my ugly mug.

Screenshot_20240314_132905_Gallery.jpg

20240314_131213.jpg

20240314_131208.jpg

20240314_131204.jpg

I'm surprised you got the ultimate! grats on the new rig.
It was slightly used on ebay. Came with 2 batteries, 2 bodies, a new servo, Robinson gears and a giant 3d printed wing mount. The original is still intact though, so that was nice!

So far just by looking at it, I'm in love. Every time I took my 8S Outcast out, it broke. I hope this one is more durable. I'll never buy an Arrma 8s ever again.

It was slightly used on ebay. Came with 2 batteries, 2 bodies, a new servo, Robinson gears and a giant 3d printed wing mount. The original is still intact though, so that was nice!

So far just by looking at it, I'm in love. Every time I took my 8S Outcast out, it broke. I hope this one is more durable. I'll never buy an Arrma 8s ever again.
what did you end up spending on it?!? sounds like a sweet deal. Sucks about your outcast, I would tell you the XRT has been pretty damn durable for me but I feel the same way about my kraton 8s and o8s so :eek: :ROFLMAO:

what did you end up spending on it?!? sounds like a sweet deal. Sucks about your outcast, I would tell you the XRT has been pretty damn durable for me but I feel the same way about my kraton 8s and o8s so :eek: :ROFLMAO:
$1300. Just realized it comes with the front and rear LED light kit also.

Slightly used.
2 4s batteries.
2 bodies.
LED kit.
3D printed wing mount.
Original servo.
Aftermarket servo.

I think it was a pretty good deal.

$1300. Just realized it comes with the front and rear LED light kit also.

Slightly used.
2 4s batteries.
2 bodies.
LED kit.
3D printed wing mount.
Original servo.
Aftermarket servo.

I think it was a pretty good deal.
yea that's not bad considering it's the ultimate. Having a better servo is a must too and it's annoying to install that poop so lucky u got it preinstalled =D

I'm surprised you got the ultimate! grats on the new rig.
Help me out, not up on Traxxas. What is the Ultimate...is there more than on XRT?

Thx Boss!

Help me out, not up on Traxxas. What is the Ultimate...is there more than on XRT?

Thx Boss!
iirc its a few metal upgrades and belted tires for like 500$ more or something like that.

Pretty sure it's just the covers. Oh well.
Traxxas should implement "truth in marketing" and label it correctly in their marketing material.
Technically, they are "Aluminum Differential Housing Covers".
Personally, if I were in the market it wouldn't sway my decision to buy one either way, but as a company, they are just skimming the line of being shady, IMO.

Back