XRT Ultimate arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traxxas should implement "truth in marketing" and label it correctly in their marketing material.
Technically, they are "Aluminum Differential Housing Covers".
Personally, if I were in the market it wouldn't sway my decision to buy one either way, but as a company, they are just skimming the line of being shady, IMO.
No doubt.

On the flip side, Arrma has/had EXBs labeled as "Full-optioned'' rollers when infact they don't have all the options equipped.

I personally think there should be some sort of class action lawsuit against them, but that's just me and I'm not a lawyer.

Traxxas should implement "truth in marketing" and label it correctly in their marketing material.
Technically, they are "Aluminum Differential Housing Covers".
Personally, if I were in the market it wouldn't sway my decision to buy one either way, but as a company, they are just skimming the line of being shady, IMO.

Arrma literally listed their EXB rollers as “full option” and then offered optional upgrade parts. Arrma will take your preorder and then completely ghost you on an actual ship date. Arrma has cancelled people’s orders and then charged them sometimes even double anyways.

But yes, let’s call Traxxas shady because they didn’t say cover.

Arrma literally listed their EXB rollers as “full option” and then offered optional upgrade parts. Arrma will take your preorder and then completely ghost you on an actual ship date. Arrma has cancelled people’s orders and then charged them sometimes even double anyways.

I had made a thread about this year's ago. Lol. Funny you noticed that too.

Few clips.

Sweet! Kid did a great job!!
So uh, earlier you said ur Arrma's broke every time out, I'm betting you ran them much harder than what we're seeing here, LOL. Just having some fun with ya, I don't waive brand flags, I buy what I like. And the XRT, I definitely like!! Enjoy brother!👍😎

Sweet! Kid did a great job!!
So uh, earlier you said ur Arrma's broke every time out, I'm betting you ran them much harder than what we're seeing here, LOL. Just having some fun with ya, I don't waive brand flags, I buy what I like. And the XRT, I definitely like!! Enjoy brother!👍😎
Lol. All good! I'm driving these one handed... it's so much harder. Lol. I'll get a mount here soon!!

Lol. All good! I'm driving these one handed... it's so much harder. Lol. I'll get a mount here soon!!
All good bro! I use a gopro mounted to a baseball cap. I'd use my phone but it takes terrible video. It was a free phone from Straight Talk, 5 years ago!!😂😂

All good bro! I use a gopro mounted to a baseball cap. I'd use my phone but it takes terrible video. It was a free phone from Straight Talk, 5 years ago!!😂😂
Lol too funny. I prefer my S23 Ultra camera to a go pro. I have better access to see what I'm actually filming, plus I genuinely dispise wide angle or fish eye perspective from what always looks like 50 feet away. Lol.

Good points, as always. I'm seeing the attrition rate is catching up with Y Tubers on the Recat Vigilante..several broken truck vids, with no replacement parts available.. No Bueno.
I agree that HH is every bit as money hungry as the next company too.😉

Good points, as always. I'm seeing the attrition rate is catching up with Y Tubers on the Recat Vigilante..several broken truck vids, with no replacement parts available.. No Bueno.
I agree that HH is every bit as money hungry as the next company too.😉

I think I've seen 3 videos and all 3 had something break. It seemed like the same thing with that last redcat truck that came out too. Redcat really seems lackluster to me so I was having a hard time understanding why all the people in yt comments seem to be so quick to defend them.

I think I've seen 3 videos and all 3 had something break. It seemed like the same thing with that last redcat truck that came out too. Redcat really seems lackluster to me so I was having a hard time understanding why all the people in yt comments seem to be so quick to defend it.
Right, I know I said I like it, and I do. Tough basher? Eh, not really. As I've said before, I'm alot easier on rigs than most, I would rock a Vigilante, but not likely for $860. If it goes on sale for $700, maybe, IDK. Bashing is just a term for screwing off with rc's, we all have our own interpretations.👍🍻

Can't wait to try these out. Standby for videos.

20240323_161455.jpg

20240323_162307.jpg

6 minutes? Is that all you got from the Xmaxx stockers? Wow! I haven't had great results with Xmaxx tires either.. but much more than 6 minutes worth!! LOL. Wow!! Hope the PH tires/wheels do you well!!👍
Yep! And when I finally went to remove them to put these on (haven't touched it since I posted they cracked) I realized 3 out of 4 were cracked and completely useless.

Back