KRATON EXB 1/5 scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you payed 30,000 you are a fool
Why is that? It’s a hobby. It costs money. I‘m in for 15k in the last year.....so I’m half a fool then.

If you payed 30,000 you are a fool
Before you go being a 🐓 . Maybe I am in the 6 figure club? Maybe $20-$30k I make in a month.
Or maybe you just have a miserable life and get your jollys off on trying to cut people down for thier accomplishments. I can think of at least a couple dozen people on this forum that spend more money in this hobby then I do. I truly am sorry you are such angry little man. I promise if you work hard and learn to be nice to people
You wont regret waking up every day. In all fairness if I had to sit to pee I would be very disgruntled as well.

Just how do people spend over 10k in RC's? I'd think that if you spend over 5k you'd have everything
I've bought 4 xmaxx trucks. Yes 4. Two K8S trucks, one 08S plus parts. It adds up quickly. That's just the tip of the RC iceberg.

1617448274784.png

Why would you need 4 X-MAXX'es? I know 4 slashes is reasonable, due to versatility, but how would you need 4x the same MT?

Because he can. The same reason somebody would own a notorious and an outcast
Just how do people spend over 10k in RC's? I'd think that if you spend over 5k you'd have everything
Just my kraton 6s with all the mods is somewhere between twenty-five hundred and $3,000 alone. $300 for a couple of batteries it's not unheard of either and some people have 30 or 40 batteries

It’s all relevant to what we think is acceptable behavior is. Some will owe $30 grand on a car and a few hundred on a home and say my rcs are too expensive. Meanwhile my wife and I drive old cars and our modest home is paid for. She can have all the shoes, haircare and overpriced beauty products she wants and me rc cars...

It’s all relevant to what we think is acceptable behavior is. Some will owe $30 grand on a car and a few hundred on a home and say my rcs are too expensive. Meanwhile my wife and I drive old cars and our modest home is paid for. She can have all the shoes, haircare and overpriced beauty products she wants and me rc cars...
That's life goals. Every I have is paid off why shouldn't we spoil our selves. The little things make life worth living. When I used to fly. You can easily spend a few grand on 1 plane. Hell I have seen $20,000 rc aircraft.

Money is different when you make €15 a week
🤯 how do you even afford this hobby??? That's less then $18
My breakfast cost more then that.

I am under 18 tho, so this hobby is the only thing I spend money on.

I've saved up enough money to buy 2.5 kratons. But still. I don't know anybody who spent more on this hobby than I have, and I've spent around 400 on upgrades and parts

for a 1:10

I've saved up enough money to buy 2.5 kratons. But still. I don't know anybody who spent more on this hobby than I have, and I've spent around 400 on upgrades and parts

Oh ok makes sense. Give it time man. You will be like the rest of us 😂

I should've had an ARRMA in feb already. I want to buy one in the US instead of jb the
Netherlands, as it would save me over $200. But because of president Trumpette it got pushed back twice to this summer.

Well, at least I've had half a year extra to save up, and I've gained some useful knowledge

That’s good, save a little for a rainy day. It’s a great hobby to learn patience and have fun with. Many of us are older guys on this site so we have less time to live but more money to spend...

View attachment 136808
Why would you need 4 X-MAXX'es? I know 4 slashes is reasonable, due to versatility, but how would you need 4x the same MT?
I just sold one, I gave one to my step dad and kept 2. My son drives so I drive one too.
I drive older cars, bought a small new house and spend a ton on the RC Hobby

That's life goals. Every I have is paid off why shouldn't we spoil our selves. The little things make life worth living. When I used to fly. You can easily spend a few grand on 1 plane. Hell I have seen $20,000 rc aircraft.
So many complain about rc cars/trucks. Wait till they get into flying. I paid more for the servos on my heli than how much the K8S cost.

So many complain about rc cars/trucks. Wait till they get into flying. I paid more for the servos on my heli than how much the K8S cost.
What about those little trains? Some guy said that the $900 Kraton 8s was cheap compared to steam locomotives that he imports from Europe 😱🤣

What about those little trains? Some guy said that the $900 Kraton 8s was cheap compared to steam locomotives that he imports from Europe 😱🤣
Yeah my dad does HO scale train's. $600+ each to go round and round and round lol. I got hit a drone for Christmas and he asked me yesterday if I knew where he put it😂
Maybe he shouldn't be flying anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back