Infraction New Arrma Limitless and Infraction RC's!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's here!!!
IMG_20190823_222315.jpg

Alot of guys using a Max6 from what I see. But there are several ESCs/motor combos to choose from. Speed running is a different genre. Guys use all types of different gear. They are custom setups. I noticed they tend to covet there setups from what I see in their videos. Much like the scale speed rig guys running the Salt Flats with their custom setups.:) I'm sure if you ask, most will tell you though.:)

I've read comments of speed guy's sharing their set ups.

I’d be happy having something that hits 100mph. Would that be a 6s or an 8s setup? Obviously I would be looking at an setup that can hit that speed without struggling and over heating.

Mine wiggles a lot from the rear when I floor it. Is that normal? (Running on 4s). Plus I checked the wheels and suspension - play seems excessive. Again is that normal too?

Wow! He is faster than his shadow. (y):love:(y)
I like this monster of the road. :cool:
Congratulations for this beautiful demonstration of driving fast and stayed right on the road. (y)
Yvan

Mine wiggles a lot from the rear when I floor it. Is that normal? (Running on 4s). Plus I checked the wheels and suspension - play seems excessive. Again is that normal too?

Play or as I call it slop is pretty normal on an Arrma..?

See my Infraction build thread, I'm working on a slop free setup, and I'm nearly there..???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back